Actor Richard Madden is reportedly quarantining with Teen Wolf star Froy Gutierrez

16 hours ago, Livin4art said:

Well not saying that it's right, in fact you're right and it's really annoying having no privacy but that's part of being famous you can't get the one without the other unfortunately .:byesmoke:

I just look at what happened with Britney. There's just a healthier way the public could behave when dealing with celebrities. It's kind of how people treat each other online. When you remove that in person interaction with one another it seems that people kind of forget that there's real people on the other end. It's super toxic.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I dont think the age gap is that bad. With my first bf I was 15 and he was 32 and we were together for 3 years. 

Your age gap and age at the time concerns me but it’s not my relationship so I won’t judge. However, idk how a 22 with a 33 year old is a big deal. I wouldn’t do it since I prefer to be closer in life experiences, but a 22 year old is not a child. Soon we are going to be judging a 30 year old being with a 45 year old. I dated someone twice my age before and even then I didn’t think anything by it. Would I do it again? No but age difference wasn’t the issue more so than it was him just being an ******* 

• Like 5
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Your age gap and age at the time concerns me but it’s not my relationship so I won’t judge. However, idk how a 22 with a 33 year old is a big deal. I wouldn’t do it since I prefer to be closer in life experiences, but a 22 year old is not a child. Soon we are going to be judging a 30 year old being with a 45 year old. I dated someone twice my age before and even then I didn’t think anything by it. Would I do it again? No but age difference wasn’t the issue more so than it was him just being an ******* 

Yup definitely , I think once someone is 16 they can decide for themselves , but under 16 it's kind of .... Wrong I dunno :ehidk: , especially when a grown man is using an underage boy/girl it's yucky , but yeah age gap means nothing especially when they're just **** ..... And 10 years is not even that much , depends how old you are ..... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block