Britney says she's smiling for the haters

13 hours ago, Arianna said:

I’m surprised she addresses “haters” so much lately. She’s not like that....... Lou......

I don't know who posts these captions, but It makes Britney look so insecure. She literally cares way too much about haters. Internet will never be 100% on her side.

It seems people put on her head that fans and haters are the same thing and that she needs to justify to them always, It just makes everything worse.

She started to be like this last year, and we can see her sister and boyfriend loves that attitude through the IG comments. To me is more childish than confident act.

However, maybe It is a tristar employee who tries to mimmick Britney way. One interesting thing is that "Brit" has been posting on her twitter more lately. 

Her team last year.

Maybe they give back the password. :jj:

23 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa751e5e4e4e2eb4ef9ce7e
:bigkiss:

still a filter. its obvious that shes still wearing that hideous raccoon eye make up in all pics. why deny that fact? :teigen:

her mouth is still deformed. love her but she ruined her mouth permanently.:chrissy:

22 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

I don’t think so, she permanently ruined the shape of her mouth. I like seeing her smile, but it’s definitely not the same.

this.

no shade, just sayin'  Blinking GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
On 5/13/2020 at 7:51 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

WAIT WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO YOUNG IN THE MATTER OF 3 DAYS:sipnstare:

I love her but why are we pretending like Britney doesn't use face filters and has been starting to over-do them lately. Like why does she look 15 yrs old in that pic where her hideous eye-makeup suddenly disappeared? 

pluh-eezee Wendy Williams Shade GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

love her but come on. and thats obviously someone else writing those captions.........

• Like 1