Britney says she's smiling for the haters

On 5/13/2020 at 8:33 PM, Mattyj7883 said:

She seems to be glowing here.  Her smile is everything!  The best part, though, is that she seems to be smiling with her mouth and her eyes!  Love seeing her happy.  Britney Spears Thank You GIF
She seems to be wearing less eye makeup in the second one.  She looks gorgeous and has been looking more and more like herself lately.  :yay:

I quoted my original post above just in case you didn't thoroughly read it the first time.  I was merely stating how genuinely happy she looked in the photos.  There is a liveliness in her eyes and her smiles is beaming.  I get that this is a fansite where we can come and say what we want to say.  I also understand that opinions are like ***holes and everybody has one.  There are plenty of people on this thread that don't agree with what I said above and that's ok.  They, however, didn't feel the need to quote me and spread their negativity like you did with your comment below.  

On 5/13/2020 at 10:20 PM, JustWendy said:

it's a filter smh :chrissy:

I'm not saying whether Britney has or hasn't had work done.  There are plenty of times I've seen pictures and cocked my head to the side.  My post was about her looking happy and the fact that she does look more like herself.  I posted the below clip as a joke.  I was mainly referencing the line "Rubbish. You have no power here.  Be gone."  I figured it would've been better to reply back in a joking manner, about you spewing your negativity, than coming back in a negative way.  

On 5/13/2020 at 10:29 PM, Mattyj7883 said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa751e5e4e4e2eb4ef9ce7e
:bigkiss:

Yet, of course, you felt the need to come back again with your below comment.  If you think it's a filter then that's fine.  I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over it.

4 hours ago, JustWendy said:

still a filter. its obvious that shes still wearing that hideous raccoon eye make up in all pics. why deny that fact? :teigen:

her mouth is still deformed. love her but she ruined her mouth permanently.:chrissy:

this.

no shade, just sayin'  Blinking GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

All I'm saying is that I find it very ironic that in a thread about Britney addressing her haters, there seem to be an abundance of just that.  Like you said, “no shade, just sayin'.”

tumblr_lrlfkqijrU1qcaov8o3_500.gif

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I quoted my original post above just in case you didn't thoroughly read it the first time.  I was merely stating how genuinely happy she looked in the photos.  There is a liveliness in her eyes and her smiles is beaming.  I get that this is a fansite where we can come and say what we want to say.  I also understand that opinions are like ***holes and everybody has one.  There are plenty of people on this thread that don't agree with what I said above and that's ok.  They, however, didn't feel the need to quote me and spread their negativity like you did with your comment below.  

I'm not saying whether Britney has or hasn't had work.  There are plenty of times I've seen pictures and cocked my head to the side.  My post was about her looking happy and the fact that she does look more like herself.  I posted the below clip as a joke.  I was mainly referencing the line "Rubbish. You have no power here.  Be gone."  I figured it would've been better to reply back in a joking manner, about you spewing your negativity, than coming back in a negative way.  

Yet, of course, you felt the need to come back again with your below comment.  If you think it's a filter then that's fine.  I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over it.

All I'm saying is that I find it very ironic that in a thread about Britney addressing her haters, there seem to be an abundance of just that.  No shade, just sayin'.

tumblr_lrlfkqijrU1qcaov8o3_500.gif

so which one is it, hun? trapped, enslaved and silenced with no rights,

or free, healthy and autonomous on her social media? :chrissy:

The fact that you want Britney to be free but at the same time think she's the one posting and writing her captions makes *you* part of the problem. 

Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

14 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

so which one is it, hun? trapped, enslaved and silenced with no rights,

or free, healthy and autonomous on her social media? :chrissy:

The fact that you want Britney to be free but at the same time think she's the one posting and writing her captions makes *you* part of the problem. 

Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

britney spears what GIF
I’m sorry.  I must’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere.  I don’t remember anything being mentioned in regards to the Free Britney movement.  I simply said she looked happy in the picture.

wendy williams GIF
No, for real.  How you doin’?  You ok? 

• Love 1