SNL aired a skit poking fun at Britney's Instagram

12 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I love that Britney is happy and doing her thing but it also makes me sad that this is becoming her legacy. 

Agreed. They're not complimenting her. They're shading the f out of her subtly, painting her as some kind of mental case conveniently locked down (up?):( during a pandemic.

Britney has officially reached the level of has-been caricature in the MS media and it breaks my heart.

Wendy Williams Tea GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I love that Britney is happy and doing her thing but it also makes me sad that this is becoming her legacy. 

Yeah it’s ingrained in ppls heads now that this is the way she is so I doubt she’ll be taken seriously ever again. But this **** was hilarious 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Who are we kidding she’ll never see it. And if she does I’m sure she’ll forget about it almost instantly :boredney:

New Instagram video that Louney forces her to post:

"Hi guys, just saw the skit on Saturday Evening Alive about me, it was so spot on, thank you for the support, than you for making Glory #1 on Billboard's Hot 50, thank you for making The Zone a hit, I love my new gym" :mattafact:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

New Instagram video that Louney forces her to post:

"Hi guys, just saw the skit on Saturday Evening Alive about me, it was so spot on, thank you for the support, than you for making Glory #1 on Billboard's Hot 50, thank you for making The Zone a hit, I love my new gym" :mattafact:

But why is this spot on :gloria:

You better delete this post before LouLou finds it and hires you to write all her social media captions... or sues  :yaknow:

• Haha 1

I don't like when people are making fun of her.

Cause I don't think it is funny. Maybe it's because I'm fan or smth I don't know - but I find it disrespectful. 

One of the biggest reason why she closed from the world (from the start) was people who always talked **** about her made fun of her.. 

Maybe I should grow up and face the fact that it might be funny but I can't.. How can someone make funny of that kind of situation :gtfo:

p.s. I'm proud of my "defensive emotions"  I feel for her.. It was the main reason I become a fan so.. :jtum:

3 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

But why is this spot on :gloria:

You better delete this post before LouLou finds it and hires you to write all her social media captions... or sues  :yaknow:

Oh theres plenty more where that came from (you listening Lou?) :jj:

"Theres a song I recorded called "Do You Want To Come Here", its really fun and I really wanted it to be a single. So now that Glory has been #1 for a week straight we're rereleasing it as a single. Every person who visits The Zone gets a free copy. I love dancing, it makes my body feel so free. Theres a song I released with Pitbull called So Free With You, I think it peaked at #3 on Billboard Hot Songs list".:mattafact:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Agreed. They're not complimenting her. They're shading the f out of her subtly, painting her as some kind of mental case conveniently locked down (up?):( during a pandemic.

Britney has officially reached the level of has-been caricature in the MS media and it breaks my heart.

Wendy Williams Tea GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

I respectfully disagree. This is making her RELEVANT again. This is how fame works now. The younger generation doesn't give a **** about legacy or iconic performances. If she's funny and meme-worthy she is relevant.

Meme culture is the new social media landscape. It's literally a language all onto itself.  If you understand the in-depth sarcastic-ness of it all, you'd see that is no caricature. It's what makes people relevant to the younger generation.

• Like 2