SNL aired a skit poking fun at Britney's Instagram

I truly hope Britney sees this. :jj:

1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

This ones actually better I think. He’s deff a brinny fan 💗

I tried to watch some of his videos, I usually don't like the way he does the impersonation, but this video u posted it's actually funny lol.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

What I like about it is, she's not doing the basic (and predictable) Britney Spears impression/spoof voice.

She's doing the Britney post Domination voice. The one that cracks like she's about to cry. :blol:

She’s so dedicated to her profession, she really went deep into her character :gobaby:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

thank you so much for the international twitter link ! It was funny and also sweet, this girl really did great with the voice :ohcrap:

The "I've been quarantined for 5 years" is so sad but also it's great that some show with a big audiance adress that problem ! 

It's a fun video, not insulting imo unlike a lot of Britney parody. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

This ones actually better I think. He’s deff a brinny fan 💗

It's his third or even fourth parody, I believe, they're very spot on and some of the wit things he mentions make it so obvious that he's been a fan for a long while.

Also, Jennifer Aniston liked this post :bieber:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Chloe Fineman - the girl playing Britney in the SNL skit - IS a Britney stan. And she’s friends with BennyDrama - the guy in the other videos, also a known stan. 
Years ago they actually made a video together going OFF to MATM at an Equinox gym. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2