SNL aired a skit poking fun at Britney's Instagram

7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

A lot of ppl are coming for my weave in the comments 

I dont get this. So the BArmy can poke fun at Britney's insta and sarcastically say how iconic it is aka the eye make up, the chokers, the voice, artistney, yoganey, the fashion shows, skinny as a needle ect... But when a somewhat famous comedian, who is a stan as well, does it but on a bigger platform, now that's crossing the line?! Sorry they are giving you crap for my thread. Britney has said her IG isn't that serious, she posts what she wants. If the media wants to comment on that in a humorous way, why are SOME of the B Army taking it so serious? I was just happy Britney was gaining some exposure lately. People forget in the same skit featured two other real people who were being trolled about their aesthetic. Where is the outrage for them? Everything that was spoofed on SNL can be retrieved from actual Britney footage/posts. This fan base is tiring at times tbh.:rihit:

• Like 1