What are you grateful for today?

12 minutes ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

I am Extremely Thankful that we have 👑 Jordan Miller 👑 otherwise we wouldn't have 🎆 Breatheheavy 🎆 I am also SUPER Thankful for the 📷XRAY 📷 ... Where else I would've get all the HD photos 😜 and in general I am Sincerely Thankful to be part of this Amazing Community!!!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952jyxjilt73rc0hj3cez

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zul4ub4mwsvwxjoua2

OMG I forgot about xray. Does that exist? What’s the latest best Britney gallery? 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 6:13 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Feeling very grateful for Exhale and all of its members :)

This is the most fun I've ever had on BreatheHeavy in 16+ years. It's just really exciting to me to see this site functioning in the way that it is now. Love y'all. 

The board is so much more positive than it ever was. I love what it has become, the Exhell days are far behind :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block