What are you grateful for today?

25 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Multivitamin kickers. I don't know the biochemistry behind that **** but it brought me back from the dead. I got my energy, my mood and my will to live back. :imhere_run_excited:

Β 

So if are ever super tired or you feel super ****ty, try them out.

Sorry if it's a dumb question but what kind? did you get them prescribed or just bought them? I've been feeling tired and with low energy for the past year and I can't tell what's causing it, all of my lab tests come out fine

4 minutes ago, Mar B. said:

Sorry if it's a dumb question but what kind? did you get them prescribed or just bought them? I've been feeling tired and with low energy for the past year and I can't tell what's causing it, all of my lab tests come out fine

it's a mix of vitamin C and E. You put it under the tongue and it absorbs. I use that and magnesium with Q10. You also put it under the tongue and it absorbs. (they are just granules and they absorb in less than a minute)

You can buy it over the counter now.

Β 

47 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m not sure I like it, I’ve been teaching for two years now and I don’t know if it’s really worth it. You gotta be focused all the time. It drains me sometimes.Β :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Do you like it?

I love it! and I get excited when I meet other teachers lol. I worked with children for 5 years in a row... then last year again for 10 months... online. Thought it'd be worse.

I totally get you, it's draining and I would get home just to take a 2-hour nap. It is very rewarding though, and kids say all kinds of crazy funny things.

I now work with highschoolers and University students, different kind of draining.

By the way, I'm not that old, I just started very youngΒ :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:Β 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Give em assignment about writing lyrics for Britney and Nicki's collaboration :emma:

If they don't stan Britney or Nicki, they'll stay in class another year :emma:

Then detailed exams about their careers :emma:

Haha, of course I try to educate them as much as I can. Fun fact: this generation don’t know who Madonna is.Β :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:Β I lol’ed so hard. Also, they are aware of the Free Britney movement AND they know Nicki and Cardi had a feud, but acknowledge Nicki as the baddest.Β :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:Β 

@AdriannnI better hear the same from you.Β :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Style. said:

Haha, of course I try to educate them as much as I can. Fun fact: this generation don’t know who Madonna is.Β :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:Β I lol’ed so hard. Also, they are aware of the Free Britney movement AND they know Nicki and Cardi had a feud, but acknowledge Nicki as the baddest.Β :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:Β 

@AdriannnI better hear the same from you.Β :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You want them tips?

Have them find parts of speech in a Taylor song... better yet... Play any video of Cardi speaking and have them correct it so it's coherent and grammatically accurate.Β 

Play the dialogue part in Oops! and have them recreate it, or make their own in different contexts.

:rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

My highschoolers know about FreeBritney of course... one of them said they don't get the hype with RihannaΒ :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block