What are you grateful for today?

On 7/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, MareuOli said:

For been alive.

The past fell months have been the worst of my entire life. My mother died of COVID in may and since then I think my mental health went downhill.

Besides the horrible mourn of loosing her and have to stay in the same house we lived, I'm also scary of getting this desease. 

Everyday I google search the word ''vaccine'' to see if there's a new hope. 

I hope your doing ok all things considered, stay strong and know your mother is with you always. It’s not the same but that love will last you your entire life and beyond. Stay strong and know that you have people who care about you on here and in your life. Never hesitate to reach out when you need to!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I’m grateful for the whistleblower that exposed the corrupt conservatorship, Britney’s Gram who has gone the complete extra mile to find truthful, legitimate evidence against the conservatorship when they could’ve just given up, and Britney’s Army for continuing to fight for Britney’s rights and justice for almost 2 years now. 

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Today I’m grateful for all of the little dogs in my life. They bring me the most joy. Here’s to all of the dogs! 

also to breathheavy forum. classic whitney forum. My firestick and all the subscriptions I have. I honestly don’t know what I would be doing without you guys. Internet is so big yet I found myself visiting only 2 websites. 🤯

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...