What are you grateful for today?

I'm grateful for How to Get Away with Murder. 💛💜🧡

I just ate my first meal and was catching up on the last 4 episodes since it came back last April from it's fall mid-season finale last year. And it gave me a really good solid cry. It just feels good to cry and release some emotions.:crying1:

I can't believe the show is ending and we're down to the last 2 episodes. All my shows have ended / are ending. I'm getting old. :sobbing:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Livin4art said:

It's basically a "braided yeast cake" with chocolate filling but can be filled with many things jennifer lawrence cake GIF 

That sounds so good. I’ve been dying for a cake recently for some reason (I don’t usually) lol

• Like 1
Just now, Urbanney said:

That sounds so good. I’ve been dying for a cake recently for some reason (I don’t usually) lol

Well I've been seeing that recipe on a vegan Hebrew website my sister sent me and it looked sooooo good so I had to try it even tho I suck at baking and surprisingly it turned out perfectly the dough is just to die for and it's without butter nor eggs .....:janet:

• Love 1