What are you grateful for today?

27 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Once again, taste. :onpoint: Literally lol.

I just made pancake from scratch for the first time yesterday :jumpney:

I'm actually not good at making them. Like, I try so hard to make it a nice circle. But it always looks weird. :idkney:

25 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I am grateful for so much new music, sushi and food delivery services today :imcute:

Oh my god saaame. Music and sushi. :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Morning!

Today I am grateful for my apartment. I have this awesome view of mountains and desert that I can see throughout my entire place. I've been working on my balcony a lot and enjoying them. And since I'm home now more than ever I'm grateful for loving this place (and living alone lol). 

apt.jpg.29ccd06cd8e02bcd4322a2e0452da49b.jpg

So pretty and so private! I’d love working and relaxing there. I look forward to the day that I have a place that’s hopefully more private and with a porch that I can sit outside a lot.

• Love 2
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

So pretty and so private! I’d love working and relaxing there. I look forward to the day that I have a place that’s hopefully more private and with a porch that I can sit outside a lot.

Almost 4 years ago this was the very first place I looked at, walked in, saw the view, and said where do I sign? Literally got so lucky! 

• Love 2

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

yassss make some sweet potato fries :queenflopga:

Omg I should’ve! I already put them in the oven whole, so it’s too late :kyliecry: I’ll have to next time though. It’s honestly mind-blowing that sweet potatoes are as healthy as they are when literally just oven baking them makes them taste amazing with nothing else added. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Omg I should’ve! I already put them in the oven whole, so it’s too late :kyliecry: I’ll have to next time though. It’s honestly mind-blowing that sweet potatoes are as healthy as they are when literally just oven baking them makes them taste amazing with nothing else added. 

are they super healthy? i knew they were the better option but i never knew they were that healthy :idkney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

are they super healthy? i knew they were the better option but i never knew they were that healthy :idkney:

I mean, I don’t know what is considered super healthy lol, but it’s generally considered a healthy food for how nutritious it is. It’s just like garlic, healthy and nutritious, but doesn’t feel like a healthy food :gagasmile: