What are you grateful for today?

I made bread today and am currently waiting for it to cool, so I’m grateful and excited for that. :yeahhh:

I’m also super grateful for podcasts. They’ve been so great, interesting, and entertaining to listen to while going for walks and doing things around the house. It’s been great having so much time to learn about new things. 

• Love 5

I'm grateful for quite a lot of things. I've realised now it's more important than ever to be grateful for everything. You know. I'm grateful for the fact that I have a car, a job, I'm currently studying, and more. I'm grateful that I can visit Exhale and talk about my favourite singer when talking to my friends about her sometimes falls on deaf ears :haha: 

I used to volunteer for a community group that would go out to Glasgow city centre with portable trolleys packed with food, drink & other essentials to hand out to the homeless people. Every Tuesday and Sunday I'd get the train to the centre, go to the Pizza Hut by the train station who donated to us every week and went along. It was a fantastic time. I met some amazing people and I'm super grateful for the life experience it gave me, and the friends I made :urite:

• Love 5
  • Leader

Hey fam, just want to tell you I'm very grateful for all of you and very grateful for Exhale. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt this excited about BH. It's been YEARS. For a long time I was just going through the motions cause I loved BH, but I didn't know exactly how to proceed and was beginning to lose my spark. But working on Exhale every day, especially during this pandemic, has been really awesome. Thank you for supporting. 💜 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Good evening (it's 8:00 PM here in France).

I'm grateful for Exhale too because I'm a really shy person (people call me Alien but I'm fine with it) and I'm not used to talk to people (even on social media) but I kinda feel liberated here.
I wanna thank also @JordanMiller for this Mental Health discussion, I went through a lot so it's nice to have a "place" like this.

• Love 3

Today I am thankful for my Therapist she's amazing, My friend Claire who currently lives in Argentina and who I got to talk to on the phone today and my long distance friend Miguel who is always there for me. Life is hard right now, so much is unknown, I like this idea.britney spears crying GIF

• Love 1

Today, I’m grateful for still being able to still go to the grocery store and buy food despite everything going on. 

Spoiler

Im really trying to make something positive out of going to the store because I hate it now. It stresses me out trying to avoid other people and having to sanitize everything I’ve touched when I get home :katycry:

• Love 1

I just woke up. :imacat:

Good morning, Exhale! 💜🧡💛

Today, i'm grateful to wake up to very positive and uplifting news and life updates from friends. I love hearing them thrive and be happy and slay and get what they want and buy what they want and realize that they are loved. It warms my heart.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m grateful that I have the opportunity to do what I do best, working in a bakery, where my work makes people smile and happy. That’s amazing to me. :clap:

Omg you must smell good all the time! :unbelievableney: That’s super cool though 

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Good morning, Exhale! :barbie:

Today, i'm grateful for pancakes. 🥞🥞🥞 Whoever invented the pancake, thank you. :imacat:

Once again, taste. :onpoint: Literally lol.

I just made pancake from scratch for the first time yesterday :jumpney:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block