What are you grateful for today?

Today I feel really grateful for the Universe (this is what I call God - I don't use ''God'' cause it feels religiously evil in some way) & my spirit guides. Obviously cause the Universe put me on the right paths whenever I asked for it & my spirit guides helped me thousand of times with smaller things like for example passing an exam. And I know that the Universe let all of us struggle, experience pain but I believe it's happening to make us stronger, grow, learn etc. even if sometimes it's really really hard and overwhelming 

The Universe is that b tch :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
  • 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, Ramerita said:

Im getting pfitzer tomorrow and i'm scared.... Do u have any pains or side effects?

I had Pfizer today, don't be scared! I hate needles but it wasn't bad at all honestly!

I'm currently feeling quite tired and my arm is aching but that's about it, i'll update you tomorrow!

You'll be fine tomorrow don't worry!  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

8 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

You guys, I'm feeling so grateful today that I found Exhale full of f@gs I can annoy, offend and troll on daily basics :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

You have no idea how much it means to me :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

You're so messy :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Can you refrain from calling people '****' please.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block