What are you grateful for today?

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

it looks gorgeous! (assuming thats the one on your profile) I been thinking long and hard about getting that or in control 

Yes it is Curios by Heart is the only one sold still with the atomizer but I love In Control more. IDK i also been loving Glitter and the Remixes lately and Sunset.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, monkeystar88 said:

Yes it is Curios by Heart is the only one sold still with the atomizer but I love In Control more. IDK i also been loving Glitter and the Remixes lately and Sunset.

darn, I was hoping for the atomizer...I got prerogative rave and honestly, not really feeling it so thinking of revisiting the curious line again. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

That's crazy I always order the same damn thing with pickles and vinegar and all the good stuff...I eat it all unless it too hot or seafood.

same although I dont put pickles cause I dont like them but yeah I love how the salami and pepperoni taste together

under a nice amount of toasted cheese MMM

Damn now im making myself hungry lol :janet:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

They come with the atomizer from and amazon seller have you smelled Believe?

I actually have 1.7 oz of believe that just went empty and thinking of repurchasing or getting something new. I do love it especially the reformulated version (without the metal top) as it's fresher than the original. 

• Love 1

For been alive.

The past fell months have been the worst of my entire life. My mother died of COVID in may and since then I think my mental health went downhill.

Besides the horrible mourn of loosing her and have to stay in the same house we lived, I'm also scary of getting this desease. 

Everyday I google search the word ''vaccine'' to see if there's a new hope. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MareuOli said:

For been alive.

The past fell months have been the worst of my entire life. My mother died of COVID in may and since then I think my mental health went downhill.

Besides the horrible mourn of loosing her and have to stay in the same house we lived, I'm also scary of getting this desease. 

I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t even begin to understand what you’re going through. Stay strong, I’m here if you need someone to talk to :hugs:

I read today that a candidate for a vaccine in the U.S. is getting ready for it’s final testing and that the vaccine candidate is so far working as scientists expected it: https://apnews.com/e4d5259bfc6c74fcb090d885737c55a6

• Love 1
22 hours ago, MareuOli said:

For been alive.

I’m so sorry to read this. Sending you all the love.

:crying1:

I hope you remember to take care of  yourself and your mental health. 

You got this!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block