Britney Spears - The Complete Reissue

Louis-j

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Welcome To Me is not an ITZ leftover and Girls And Boys is missing as a bonus track for ITZ. I personally would rather have Guilty and Rockstar on it than a few of the unreleased you picked too! 

Girls And Boys was released a year later on the DVD, not on the album so.. and it's literaly one of her worst songs..

From where is Welcome To Me then ? :calculating:

10 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Girls And Boys was released a year later on the DVD, not on the album so.. and it's literaly one of her worst songs..

From where is Welcome To Me then ? :calculating:

It’s still an ITZ era bonus though! If you want to get technical Trouble and Rock Boy were never really on the Circus album either since they were digital tracks only available for a limited time. 

Welcome To Me is a Britney leftover, since Wade is a co-writer. She worked on several songs with Wade Robson for that album, What It’s Like To Be Me was the only released though. 

29 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Welcome To Me is a Britney leftover, since Wade is a co-writer. She worked on several songs with Wade Robson for that album, What It’s Like To Be Me was the only released though. 

Oh right. He was listed as the producer but I taught it was a mistake since that's not his job. Didn't know he wrote on some songs..

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love this idea!! It really is about time that they finally release some kind of unreleased collection. That would be dope. FF looks great!  :clap:

I don't know what they are waiting for.. :nervousney:

Thank you :) 

Just now, reecejwilson said:

The Femme Fatale cover is EVERYTHING :urite: I love the colour scheme, the cover, sksksk it just WORKS :mattafact: I love the red filter with the silver text, I'm honestly living 

Thanks :) I created that from the yellow one, it was pretty easy to make actually, I tried to match the other pic's color. ;)

omg these are SO good!!! i'm in love. i've wanted to edit something like this for a while, like with unreleased tracks and new cover images etc but im so busy with college even during the quarantine. bless you for this art :kyliecry:

i personally dislike a lot of the photo choices actually, like the oops! ones, the backside for circus (i think the one with the sparks behind her would be AMAZING), and i think the back of glory (love love love the front photo, glad you chose it bc it's like my fav brit photo of the past ~5 years lol) would've looked out of this world with that black and white photo of her laying down looking really natural from the marie claire spread (all of that is just personal taste though, says nothing about how well done it is!), but the editing is so well done and clean and realistic that i don't even gaf. like this is so good this is the content i love to see :katycream:

1 hour ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

omg these are SO good!!! i'm in love. i've wanted to edit something like this for a while, like with unreleased tracks and new cover images etc but im so busy with college even during the quarantine. bless you for this art :kyliecry:

i personally dislike a lot of the photo choices actually, like the oops! ones, the backside for circus (i think the one with the sparks behind her would be AMAZING), and i think the back of glory (love love love the front photo, glad you chose it bc it's like my fav brit photo of the past ~5 years lol) would've looked out of this world with that black and white photo of her laying down looking really natural from the marie claire spread (all of that is just personal taste though, says nothing about how well done it is!), but the editing is so well done and clean and realistic that i don't even gaf. like this is so good this is the content i love to see :katycream:

Thank you for the comment :) Actually I tried to chose pictures that we don't see a lot to keep it interesting cause we always see the same pictures in fan edits. Yeah I love the Marie Claire shoot, actually I did something similar already with those pics but I lost it on my computer :/ I love the oops one, it gives it a more fun twist and also with her holding the old radio it's very 2000, that's why I choose it. :) 

42 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Ok I was just playing around.

Here is my honest opinion

Baby looks great

Ooops is tad tragic. I don't like that shoot

Britney looks great so much better than original

Itz is also tragic

Blackout looks flawless

Circus is alright I prefer original

Femme Fatale is flawless

Bj is ehh there were better photos from that shoit

Glory is great. I would switch the photos probably

There. You see I ain't mean :imacat:

being so sharp, abrasive, and edgy all the time makes the razor quite dull over time, maybe you should consider that :gum:

Love it! I only have a couple small critiques. I wouldn’t choose the photo you picked for Blackout for the main “complete series” cover. The yellow dress and head band just don’t really say Blackout to me, she looks very mom there to me lol. 

also for Britney I would have liked for the songs like Weekness, Mystic Man, and You Were My Home to be included. I also think since it’s all kind of a fantasy anyways, Original Doll should be included :) 

but amazing job! I wish it were real! I’d buy it!!! 

Archived