Britney Spears - The Complete Reissue

Louis-j

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Looks amazing! I love the concept. You did great on the artwork too.

Is there a reason you didn't include Girls & Boys, Over To You Now & I've Just begun for ITZ? 

And Kiss You All Over and some other demos for Blackout?

Thank you :) Well, I couldn't include every single song so I had to make some choices.. I created all the tracklists with the help of this thread.

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Looks simply fantastic:pretends:I’m really stunned by your work:fran:however I didn’t really like yr circus, BJ and Glory album cover, but otherwise you did amazing:raven: so happy you find way better alternative for FF then for that horrible official album cover of hers for femme fatale 

It was a bit harder for BJ / Glory cause there's less quality photos available to work with. I also had less patience with the last covers. :mcorangu:

I like the FF cover, but yeah they could have done better with a tittle like that. :mhm:

1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

It was a bit harder for BJ / Glory cause there's less quality photos available to work with. I also had less patience with the last covers. :mcorangu:

I like the FF cover, but yeah they could have done better with a tittle like that. :mhm:

Actually there’s this really nice photo of Britney in glory which what a lot of potential of being a great album cover: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/457045062168168653/

its look like very mature photo of Britney and she looked absolutely stunningly in this photo. Maybe u can chanage its font color a little bit.

I personally like Britney Jean Spears album cover, so I personally feel it should be left untouched. 

I understand what u mean with the patience thing, usually when I am doing projects, I lose my patience too and just write some crap in the last parts:mcorangu:

With a really dangerous and really dope title like that, you would need a cover that makes people think “wow, that’s totally a femme fatale”. Not a one that makes them think “what the hell is going on here:orangu:?”

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

With a really dangerous and really dope title like that, you would need a cover that makes people think “wow, that’s totally a femme fatale”. Not a one that makes them think “what the hell is going on here:orangu:?”

It could be worse :mcorangu:

Femme Fatale - Britney Spears by JuaanR on DeviantArt

3 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

It could be worse :mcorangu:

Femme Fatale - Britney Spears by JuaanR on DeviantArt

NGL, it’s a good album cover:mhm: much better than the official one:tbh: but the album cover is very light-hearted and bright for a title like “Femme a tale” translating into “Dangerous woman”:frenchy: so you would need a more bolder cover

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

NGL, it’s a good album cover:mhm: much better than the official one:tbh: but the album cover is very light-hearted and bright for a title like “Femme a tale” translating into “Dangerous woman”:frenchy: so you would need a more bolder cover

She looks like a **** assassin in the photo I chose :goat:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

P.S: There is something really gorgeous, golden, retro and early-2000s/millennium defining of the official OIDIA album cover, that no other alternative for the album cover could ever replace it:yesplease:

True, it's one of her best :crying1:

Archived