"Free Woman" off Lady Gaga's new album 'Chromatica' surfaces

I like Stupid Love, it's a good song but I got bored very quickly. I listen to the leak of Free Woman and I don't like it..

You know I'm a LM but since the beginning of this era I'm not feeling it. First, everything is leaking. Then, Gaga seems so fake and tries so hard to have her past looks back but it seems really forced. 

There is some other things I don't like either like selling 4 different K7 or album version just with a bit change and with big prices. The tickets for the show in Paris were way too expensive. She didn't use to sell her stuff with such prices I don't understand. Where is the music not the bling? I feel like she is trying to sell her 2009-2011 style to her fans just to gain money and release a pop album so she can do whatever she wants now. No matter what style she does I will follow her. I loved Cheek to Cheek. I liked most stuff in Joanne (just not the looks but the rest was good). I just don't like when she does something she doesn't want

Okay sorry for the essay:embarrassney:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, theosgrlt said:

I like Stupid Love, it's a good song but I got bored very quickly. I listen to the leak of Free Woman and I don't like it..

You know I'm a LM but since the beginning of this era I'm not feeling it. First, everything is leaking. Then, Gaga seems so fake and tries so hard to have her past looks back but it seems really forced. 

There is some other things I don't like either like selling 4 different K7 or album version just with a bit change and with big prices. The tickets for the show in Paris were way too expensive. She didn't use to sell her stuff with such prices I don't understand. Where is the music not the bling? I feel like she is trying to sell her 2009-2011 style to her fans just to gain money and release a pop album so she can do whatever she wants now. No matter what style she does I will follow her. I loved Cheek to Cheek. I liked most stuff in Joanne (just not the looks but the rest was good). I just don't like when she does something she doesn't want

Okay sorry for the essay:embarrassney:

I agree, I had high hopes for this era but I hate Stupid Love, as a lead single too? It’s basic then the vinyls with no artwork. Then  she did that concert thing, it doesn’t look like she’s that in to this since this album keeps getting pushed back, how long have she worked on this? I don’t care if it’s not a masterpiece, I just want her to go back to making bops again.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
On 4/25/2020 at 5:02 AM, Blackout2006 said:

At this point, now 4 songs have leaked from the album:umomg: Lady Gaga has a prolonged and prestigious (:queenie:) history of idiots leaking her work:icant: and the fact that her stupid team decides to postpone the album to December freaking 31st (:juggingu:) will give the hackers a lot of time to leak the snippets of all her songs and even probably, even the whole song:ugh: so they should release it around September or else prepare for the album flopping in so many ways:sobbing: and then all of her and her team she of ideas of continuing her second peak (2018-   ) will go down the drain (especially after ASIB) and she will go back to be soon named a legacy artist:kyliecry:

It’s delayed until December!?! :omg: :dead: I thought it was only delayed a few weeks! :meltdown:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block