"Free Woman" off Lady Gaga's new album 'Chromatica' surfaces

• Leader

It pains me to continue writing posts like these, but the Chromatica leaks continue to spill onto the Internet. 

One of the new cuts, "Free Woman," appeared online today in-full. 

It's got a bit of an '80s feel to it – a mid-tempo beat pulsates behind the infectious chorus. 

You may recall Gaga's iconic line, "I'm a free b----, baby." Now she's a free woman. 

A bit of Gaga's Ariana Grande collab leaked last month. 

Of course I can't point you in the right direction for either, but they're out there. May 29th can't come soon enough.

gaga-free-woman.jpg

Does this mean the physical albums are already in stores or have been in a few stores or warehouses for quite some time now? Cause if that's the case, that's scary. It means there is bound to be a major leak especially if they delay the album even more - and how can they release it when everyone's in quarantine. This is a big problem for GaGa.:imacat:

or it could just be a marketing tactic to keep the fans hyped and not lose interest in the album while in quarantine. :mattafact:

• Like 3

She needs to release it next week ..... It wasn't such a fantastic idea to postpone the release date 2 weeks before the original release date .... :checkit: I'm not a fan but I feel sorry for artists that worked hard on their **** and then don't get privacy nor time to prepare for the reveal of their work :overit:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't know who this Hana girl is and what she has to do with Gaga and "Chromatica", but she says that they're all aware and annoyed :holduplisten:

edit: apparently, she is BloodPop's girlfriend and a singer too :indulge:

I'm so disappointed. I loathe Stupid Love, but for every gaga record there's at least one song I like! I was almost a fan back then
Everything I've heard from this record is... I don't know
Rain On Me, Free Woman, Babylon, Stupid Love... there's not  a single song I can tolerate :sipnstare:

At this point, now 4 songs have leaked from the album:umomg: Lady Gaga has a prolonged and prestigious (:queenie:) history of idiots leaking her work:icant: and the fact that her stupid team decides to postpone the album to December freaking 31st (:juggingu:) will give the hackers a lot of time to leak the snippets of all her songs and even probably, even the whole song:ugh: so they should release it around September or else prepare for the album flopping in so many ways:sobbing: and then all of her and her team she of ideas of continuing her second peak (2018-   ) will go down the drain (especially after ASIB) and she will go back to be soon named a legacy artist:kyliecry:

21 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'm so disappointed. I loathe Stupid Love, but for every gaga record there's at least one song I like! I was almost a fan back then
Everything I've heard from this record is... I don't know
Rain On Me, Free Woman, Babylon, Stupid Love... there's not  a single song I can tolerate :sipnstare:

the snippet actually sounds neat , well pretty basic if you ask me, and it screams "Madonna" and every other track we've heard so far is kinda basic.... Compared to her older stuff, it's kinda funny how Everytime Gaga does pop she sounds like she is sampling Madonna's songs 

k why isn't she releasing this album? seriously...dua lipa and the weeknd did it and their Albums are getting great reviews. 

Hopefully they release it within a month and just say they put it off for a few weeks to get over the worst of covid and plan that concert? 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block