Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

On 4/25/2020 at 1:54 AM, Hungry Hun said:

Roxxy love, this is Cuca

She's a witch from the novel "Sítio do Pica- Pau Amarelo" made by Monteiro Lobato, one of the most famous writers in Brazil's history. The story was adapted several times across time and all sorts of media (from books to TV shows, cinema, cartoon and yada yada yada). Its a  freaking classic, very much enjoyable for all ages, but mostly kids.

This version of Cuca was from my childhood, a true gay icon. 

capa_cuca_terci_widelg.jpeg

cucacapaamnnddn_widelg.png

Perez Hilton also wanted to make some money on Cuca a few years ago, producing merchs from this Diva.

perezhilton-cuca.jpg

He faced a lawsuit tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=12497412

tenor.gif?itemid=8943527

tenor.gif?itemid=9424349

Cucaa!!

• Like 2
On 4/25/2020 at 1:54 AM, Hungry Hun said:

Roxxy love, this is Cuca

She's a witch from the novel "Sítio do Pica- Pau Amarelo" made by Monteiro Lobato, one of the most famous writers in Brazil's history. The story was adapted several times across time and all sorts of media (from books to TV shows, cinema, cartoon and yada yada yada). Its a  freaking classic, very much enjoyable for all ages, but mostly kids.

This version of Cuca was from my childhood, a true gay icon. 

capa_cuca_terci_widelg.jpeg

cucacapaamnnddn_widelg.png

Perez Hilton also wanted to make some money on Cuca a few years ago, producing merchs from this Diva.

perezhilton-cuca.jpg

He faced a lawsuit tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=12497412

tenor.gif?itemid=8943527

tenor.gif?itemid=9424349

I used to watch Sítio do Picapau amarelo too!!! So cool... this brings me so many good memories!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did this exact same thread few years ago and it ended up flopping really badly :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

However here's some of my knowledge

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Is Loni Love and the clip is from "The Real" 

Spoiler

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: Is Alasia from America's next supermodel

Spoiler

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: Is from "Dance Move Barbie" commercial From 1995

Spoiler

:hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared: Is not from video but paparazzi photos of Jesy Nelson (from little mix) crying in car in 2015

Spoiler

2E62394D00000578-0-image-a-37_1447357417445.jpg2E62395600000578-0-image-a-35_1447357302339.jpg2E62392000000578-0-image-a-36_1447357337828.jpg

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Is from Terminator 2 (quite disturbing)

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block