LOCKDOWN: NEW Britney Spears Remix EP OUT NOW!

46 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Whats even the point of calling some tracks standard tracks and some tracks bonus tracks? Like, whats bonus about the bonus tracks? Are they not available for everyone? :beynah:

Bc if they are available for everyone, then they should just stfu with that nonsense :drag: "bonus tracks" that have nothing bonus about them, get the hell outta here :drag:

P.S. sorry Im just a tincy bit worked up :gagasmile: nothing personal :gagasmile: Im sure the remixes are burning hot :goat:

all the bonus remixes are old and on youtube for years :britdrown:

1 hour ago, aleomg said:

OMFG! WE-ARE-NOT-READY-FOR-THIS! :katybelt:

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Whats even the point of calling some tracks standard tracks and some tracks bonus tracks? Like, whats bonus about the bonus tracks? Are they not available for everyone? :beynah:

Bc if they are available for everyone, then they should just stfu with that nonsense :drag: "bonus tracks" that have nothing bonus about them, get the hell outta here :drag:

P.S. sorry Im just a tincy bit worked up :gagasmile: nothing personal :gagasmile: Im sure the remixes are burning hot :goat:

I mean, we can take the bonus mixes away. They weren't part of our original plan. You're right though. Just enjoy the mixes! We worked hard on this project for the fans.

1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

You can find all those boring old remixes on youtube :sickofu:

Then go watch the whopping three or four mixes on our trackless leaked in MEH quality on YT.

Your haterade doesn't deserve this.

1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

all the bonus remixes are old and on youtube for years :britdrown:

LOL not even. Two are; and we put them there as a thank you to the producer's who submitted other tracks. The other 3 are bonus unreleased mixes we put on this for y'all.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Excited to hear it 

britney spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

21 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I for one am hyped for this. Bummed to hear no unreleased song is going to be on this but it’s still new stuff. Can’t wait to hear that Liar mix!!

The Liar mixes are funky and fun!

Wow, there are a lot of crusty bitter comments in this thread. If you aren't excited about it, or want a new Britney album/vocals...you could like not crap on someone else's hard work. 

Personally, I love fan made things. The sleepover tour was fire whoever made that, and everyone could use something fun to look forward to for weekends right now. 

Take your hate elsewhere internet losers. LOL

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

So since it's a release does that mean we get it at midnight tonight? Or tomorrow on the actual 1st? lol i've been looking forward to this all week

OUT NOW: LISTEN & DOWNLOAD

17 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Not super excited based on the tracklist, sorry if that sounds *****y, I’m just being honest! 

You could, like, not comment next time. I'm not being a douche, just being honest.

17 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Wow, there are a lot of crusty bitter comments in this thread. If you aren't excited about it, or want a new Britney album/vocals...you could like not crap on someone else's hard work. 

Personally, I love fan made things. The sleepover tour was fire whoever made that, and everyone could use something fun to look forward to for weekends right now. 

Take your hate elsewhere internet losers. LOL

Preach!

14 hours ago, iamtylor said:

how are we going to be downloading this? i don’t know how fanmade works.

It's available for LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE

6 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Where is it !!! It's may 1st I can't wait anymore !! :wontcry:

I've been waiting for it all week, I am so excited !! :tongueney:

IT'S OUT NOW! RUN AND GET IT!

• Love 1