LOCKDOWN: NEW Britney Spears Remix EP OUT NOW!

On 5/1/2020 at 5:53 PM, vzlafan said:

Well im made a review for this job, im like  fanmades works because are maken with a heart, but this a constructive review , the artwork is great. 

Album 3/10 

Song by song

Toxic -1/10  Its not her best remix, after Toxic y2k Remix is difficult to find a good remix of this song.

Till the world ends 5/10 the voice is one way, the sound for another , but the break at 5 min is good

I Wanna go 2/10 TOoo Large

Liar Lockdown Remix 10/10 THE BEST REMIX !!!!! THIS IS THE TYPE OF REMIX FOR THE WHOLE SET.

Circus 5/10 Its like extended version of the original version, i prefer original 

Someday i will understand 1/10 don't like it this remix.

Scream shout 6/10 Great for a club

Radar 5/10 The type of song for the waitline of a concert.

Slumber Party  8/10 - Great Chorrus, this the type of remix that can make a song for an encore of a concert, I

Liar Nick downs 1/10 - Awful remix , its like Mario brother remix. 

Oops I Did it again  3/10 - Not her best remix. loose their vibe. 

My coment for all those like to work with remixes, A memorable Remix is ALWAYS when the song don't lose their vibe or original essence, for example toxic y2k, overprotected darkchild, boys co ed remix, are the type of remix keeps that elements and its totally different between the original and the new one.  

Who does this for a fun for the fans, by the fans release?

I give this review a 0/10. (Plus, the Y2K mix is fun, but not a set standard for a remix because THERE IS NO SET STANDARD.)

On 5/3/2020 at 8:01 AM, andy131 said:

This is so great!! Thank you for making quarantine a bit more fun britney spears GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

You're welcome! #ThisAlbumIsForYou

23 hours ago, LouLouTaylor said:

Unauthorized remixes. Using copyrighted material.

#Pressed because we got permission and you lost all your trading material? LOL

20 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

What point?

Sorry I don’t want a remix album of songs that there are already like 8,000 remixes of...it’s not interesting or exciting to me! I’d rather have songs that there are little to no remixes of! 

Just like if there’s ever a B In The Mix 3 I hope it’s an interesting tracklisting not a  predictable one! 

We would LOVE remixes to those songs too. We just don't like how rude you came off; we put two weeks time coordinating these mixes and building the whole project, not two weeks time making a dream tracklist. That's our point.

20 hours ago, Needleney said:

Oh oops, I thought it was official. But I guess you made it? Sorry bout that, if I knew that I wouldnt have been that rude.:kidcries:

Anyways, good job!

No worries! Thank you very much! What was your fave mix?

Finally got around to listen to this and I'm just blown away

I can't believe we got to hear the full Soul Seekerz remixes of Radar and the Lenny Bertoldo mix of Someday after all these years, especially considering you first teased it way back over at Pulse

I didn't even know about the dub mix of Do Somethin' or the Scream & Shout remix by Nevins either

Thank you so much to both of you for this @daykota @BOBO :hugs:

• Love 1
On 5/4/2020 at 2:39 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

Finally got around to listen to this and I'm just blown away

I can't believe we got to hear the full Soul Seekerz remixes of Radar and the Lenny Bertoldo mix of Someday after all these years, especially considering you first teased it way back over at Pulse

I didn't even know about the dub mix of Do Somethin' or the Scream & Shout remix by Nevins either

Thank you so much to both of you for this @daykota @BOBO :hugs:

You are welcome. :)  We had fun putting this project together for you guys. Who knows, we may have something for you all around late Summer or early Fall. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
5 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Wow, it seems the EP was taken down on Soundcloud. Weird, since Britney remixes always stays there no matter what. If that indeed happened... maybe RCA will use some of the tracks for a B In The Mix Vol 3 (?) :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Not weird. I deleted my SoundCloud account. Sorry about that. 

You can still stream it here.