LOCKDOWN: NEW Britney Spears Remix EP OUT NOW!

19 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Not super excited based on the tracklist, sorry if that sounds *****y, I’m just being honest! 

Next time, you reach out to the producers and let them know what you want remixed.

• Like 2
On 4/24/2020 at 11:58 AM, daykota said:

🚨 OUT NOW! 🚨

fEGxZ1P.jpg

LOCKDOWN: A Britney Spears Remix EP

Featuring 17 NEW • UNRELEASED • BONUS Britney Spears Remixes

(You b*tched, so we fixed the cover. ;) )

🚨 TRACKLIST 🚨

lvlXn8G.jpg

FULL RELEASE on BRITNEYSPEARSREMIXES.COM

remixes.jpg

Well im made a review for this job, im like  fanmades works because are maken with a heart, but this a constructive review , the artwork is great. 

Album 3/10 

Song by song

Toxic -1/10  Its not her best remix, after Toxic y2k Remix is difficult to find a good remix of this song.

Till the world ends 5/10 the voice is one way, the sound for another , but the break at 5 min is good

I Wanna go 2/10 TOoo Large

Liar Lockdown Remix 10/10 THE BEST REMIX !!!!! THIS IS THE TYPE OF REMIX FOR THE WHOLE SET.

Circus 5/10 Its like extended version of the original version, i prefer original 

Someday i will understand 1/10 don't like it this remix.

Scream shout 6/10 Great for a club

Radar 5/10 The type of song for the waitline of a concert.

Slumber Party  8/10 - Great Chorrus, this the type of remix that can make a song for an encore of a concert, I

Liar Nick downs 1/10 - Awful remix , its like Mario brother remix. 

Oops I Did it again  3/10 - Not her best remix. loose their vibe. 

My coment for all those like to work with remixes, A memorable Remix is ALWAYS when the song don't lose their vibe or original essence, for example toxic y2k, overprotected darkchild, boys co ed remix, are the type of remix keeps that elements and its totally different between the original and the new one.  

6 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Well im made a review for this job, im like  fanmades works because are maken with a heart, but this a constructive review , the artwork is great. 

Album 3/10 

Song by song

Toxic -1/10  Its not her best remix, after Toxic y2k Remix is difficult to find a good remix of this song.

Till the world ends 5/10 the voice is one way, the sound for another , but the break at 5 min is good

Liar Lockdown Remix 10/10 THE BEST REMIX !!!!! THIS IS THE TYPE OF REMIX FOR THE WHOLE SET.

Circus 5/10 Its like extended version of the original version, i prefer original 

Slumber Party  8/10 - Great Chorrus, this the type of remix that can make a song for an encore of a concert, I

My coment for all those like to work with remixes, A memorable Remix is ALWAYS when the song don't lose their vibe or original essence, for example toxic y2k, overprotected darkchild, boys co ed remix, are the type of remix keeps that elements and its totally different between the original and the new one.  

eh, I agree here. I love the Toxic Tony remix on the album tho. I love remixes that change the feel of the song but keep the same essence while adding something new if that makes sense. I didn’t particularly care for all of the “club” remixes on this album (You know, the ones that all start with that same exact drum intro).

this was still a really cool gift to the fan base and I thank you for it!!! Not my particular favorite remixes but certainly a really cool fan made project

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like Im back at club after in the zone & pre-blackout:cuteidk:. The thirst was real and the remixes were heavy:bparty:. Really enjoying this! Thxs :kiss:

It was fun putting this EP together and the producers were excited to be part of it. We are really glad you all are enjoying it. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Album 3/10 

Song by song

It is quite obvious remixes are not for you. It is fine you like Britney's "original essence," but this was made for the fans who are into REMIXES! Feedback would be mean more from those who are fans of remixes.  

Thank you for doing this!!  I LOVE the Liar and Oops remixes at the end of the set list because they seem like alternative mixes of the songs (short versions)!  Liar is soon awesomely 80s.  I also love the 1st 2 remixes in the set - they take me back to a better time.  Hugs to all of you!!!!  Kisses!! 💙💙💙💙  are you guys music producers??

• Love 1
22 hours ago, zenden said:

i like toxic remix.:ramona:

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

21 hours ago, Brat said:

Thanks for Download, it's awesome and perfect for a Friday release! 

dance dancing GIF

You're welcome! Glad we can make quarantine a bit better for you.

21 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Gladly! 

Waiting. You have two weeks, just like we did.

18 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Nick* Pants on fire ! :cardi:

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

18 hours ago, Brat said:

My favorite is definitely the Radar remix the little mermaid hair flip GIF

A or B?

• Love 1