LOCKDOWN: NEW Britney Spears Remix EP OUT NOW!

At first glance I thought it was official haha :gloriascary:

Great! Thank you guys for doing this IM gonna blast on the max volume to make a Statement in my neighbourhood: "IN THIS HOUSE, WE STAN BRITNEY-MUTHA-*******-SPEARS!" :barbie:

Spoiler

B In The Mix Vol 3.. this should be a thing. With brand new remixes from her entire singles catalogue made by famous DJs and an unreleased song produced by Calvin Harris since she has a lot of Glory rejects. RCA you better work *****, a project like that wouldnt depend on Team Britney at all or even Britney herself :goat:

8 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

B IN THE MIX VOLUMEN 3 IS COMING :scalped:

I WISH! I seriously love those two remix compilations, they are SO underrated by fans.
I just hate the covers (the freaking TIMES NEW ROMAN font in Vol. 1, and that hideous choice of picture in Vol. 2)

15 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

@BOBO I wonder if the unreleased Nevins remix of Pretty Girls will be included since you also managed to get the Liar remix by Bimbo Jones

Can you say iconic :duadance:

When Jason gave me his unreleased Scream & Shout, HIAM, DYWCO & Make Me remixes, I asked about sending over "Pretty Girls" for this project. No response as of yet. I'm still hoping.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

At first glance I thought it was official haha :gloriascary:

Great! Thank you guys for doing this IM gonna blast on the max volume to make a Statement in my neighbourhood: "IN THIS HOUSE, WE STAN BRITNEY-MUTHA-*******-SPEARS!" :barbie:

Reveal hidden contents

B In The Mix Vol 3.. this should be a thing. With brand new remixes from her entire singles catalogue made by famous DJs and an unreleased song produced by Calvin Harris since she has a lot of Glory rejects. RCA you better work *****, a project like that wouldnt depend on Team Britney at all or even Britney herself :goat:

Daykota & I put in a lot of work in this project and reached out to so many "officials" who have remixed Britney in the past. We can't wait for you guys to hear it. 

• Love 2

oh i tought it was an "official" release a.k.a. b in the mix 3 or oops b sides and remixes or something like that, with well know remixes previously released, but no, if is a fan made with unrealesed mixes im all on board! sorry for last post, it was too late so i didnt read the whole tread lol

anyway the proyect sounds awesome! and i love your website, but you should share lossless mixes too, i can help ya with that ;)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Wait, what. Then, why is the OP promoting your remixes. Are you a duo? Like, a team? :barbie:

He is promoting because we teamed up together for this project. We hope you guys LOVE it!

Keep checking my website & Instagram (@ britneyspearsremixes) for the latest. :) 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, kyros said:

oh i tought it was an "official" release a.k.a. b in the mix 3 or oops b sides and remixes or something like that, with well know remixes previously released, but no, if is a fan made with unrealesed mixes im all on board! sorry for last post, it was too late so i didnt read the whole tread lol

anyway the proyect sounds awesome! and i love your website, but you should share lossless mixes too, i can help ya with that ;)

Sure. Lossless mixes sound great. Message me. :)

23 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

@BOBO I wonder if the unreleased Nevins remix of Pretty Girls will be included since you also managed to get the Liar remix by Bimbo Jones

Can you say iconic :duadance:

Like @BOBOsaid, he's trying. He'll get that good good for you boo!

23 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

The negativity on this thread is... not it :didilie:

#preach

23 hours ago, jennyj said:

No thanks. I'd rather they release the 30+ unreleased songs from Glory, and the large collection of unreleased songs from previous albums.

And call it  "RELEASED"

;)

I'll take that too. This will hopefully do for now.

7 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Fanmade or official.

If fan made than yaaaaas :yasqueen:

If officialby her team/label. Than ewww you can burn in hell Lucifer M Taylor :yaknow:

Fanmade! But the concept should be B in the Mix 3 official!

5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Leak domination remixes

Go follow @chopjoness on IG and bug him for the mixes. He produced them all.

• Like 1