LOCKDOWN: NEW Britney Spears Remix EP OUT NOW!

I'm not into fan albums, they're almost always really bad. But this would be a great time for Britney's team to put out another official remix album or an unreleased album. It would be really nice for the fans while we need entertainment. Britney hasn't been participating in any at-home interviews or concerts so any kind of release would be awesome right now and I'm sure Britney wouldn't mind - she wouldn't have to be involved in any way.

17 hours ago, daykota said:

Go follow @chopjoness on IG and bug him for the mixes. He produced them all.

Ugh trust sis I’ve been BUGGING. But he did tell me while he made some mixes for the show not all were used and he wasn’t musical director. He heavily implied they were only gonna use his Slave mix for the actual show. Makes me wonder who was the actual director

but it does confirm he was just sort of making Britney mixes back when he would just post them

On 4/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, daykota said:

🚨 COMING SOON 🚨

9izZ7VJ.png

LOCKDOWN: A Britney Spears Remix EP

PRODUCER & TRACKLIST ANNOUNCEMENT: April 29, 2020

FULL RELEASE on BRITNEYSPEARSREMIXES.COM: May 1, 2020

remixes.jpg

SURPRISE: Bumped up to 15 TOTAL mixes! Tracklist & producer reveal WEDNESDAY!

• Love 3
On 4/26/2020 at 10:13 AM, studlygeorge said:

Ugh trust sis I’ve been BUGGING. But he did tell me while he made some mixes for the show not all were used and he wasn’t musical director. He heavily implied they were only gonna use his Slave mix for the actual show. Makes me wonder who was the actual director

but it does confirm he was just sort of making Britney mixes back when he would just post them

That's good to know! I asked him to see if he would submit to the project, but he is under contract now so no go. I would've LOVED a new mix TBH.

On 4/26/2020 at 6:11 AM, BritneySpurs said:

I'm not into fan albums, they're almost always really bad. But this would be a great time for Britney's team to put out another official remix album or an unreleased album. It would be really nice for the fans while we need entertainment. Britney hasn't been participating in any at-home interviews or concerts so any kind of release would be awesome right now and I'm sure Britney wouldn't mind - she wouldn't have to be involved in any way.

Wait until you see the tracklist. Not gonna lie, it's what B in the Mix 2 SHOULD HAVE DONE. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I honestly would be here for B In The Mix 3 if the majority of the mixes were of non single/rare tracks and it included a Glory left over or two. It would be nice while she’s on hiatus or an album of rare/unreleased material!

There are two LIAR remixes contributed by RedSoul and Nick* and the actual unreleased Bimbo Jones Club Mix of Slumber Party.

Whats even the point of calling some tracks standard tracks and some tracks bonus tracks? Like, whats bonus about the bonus tracks? Are they not available for everyone? :beynah:

Bc if they are available for everyone, then they should just stfu with that nonsense :drag: "bonus tracks" that have nothing bonus about them, get the hell outta here :drag:

P.S. sorry Im just a tincy bit worked up :gagasmile: nothing personal :gagasmile: Im sure the remixes are burning hot :goat: