The fact that they used the Oops tour vocals for this performance...

CJMCH

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Strongest said:

What I like about the Stronger vocals from the Oops tour is after the song's bridge, it switches to the main vocal channel from original studio recording. Her solo and adlib vocals are more pronounced and I think it sounds nice 🙂

Remember when she sang stronger live 

(it was many times on the oops tour) but one time I just felt bad :gross:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/21/2020 at 12:55 PM, CJMCH said:

They literally used the pre recorded Oops Tour vocals for this performance and Britney was probably not aware... You can tell she missed a few "woos".

No, the audio is not dubbed at all.

if she was gonna lip to ancient old vocals for the residency, I'd rather have her mime to these pre-recorded vocals tbh

what we got instead what simply unacceptable.

Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

anyone remembers "Lucky, live"? lol yeah

16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Remember when she sang stronger live 

(it was many times on the oops tour) but one time I just felt bad :gross:

Yes (Billboard music awards 2000 comes to mind).

Maybe to clarify, when I say adlibs, I'm talking about the parts from the CD, not when her mic volume was turned up.

It may be a topic for another discussion, but I think Britney always sang live, it just was not her responsibility what the audio engineer did at the show.

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Strongest said:

Maybe to clarify, when I say adlibs, I'm talking about the parts from the CD, not when her mic volume was turned up.

It may be a topic for another discussion, but I think Britney always sang live, it just was not her responsibility what the audio engineer did at the show.

in my opinion i think she still sings live its just that her audio engineer doesnt turn up her mic

considering they can hear it maybe its for the best idk :teigen:

18 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

in my opinion i think she still sings live its just that her audio engineer doesnt turn up her mic

considering they can hear it maybe its for the best idk :teigen:

18 hours ago, Strongest said:

She's been caught with her mouth closed when her back was facing the audience.

Archived