The fact that they used the Oops tour vocals for this performance...

CJMCH

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

they used pre rec vocals for the broadcasted shows but girl have u heard when she sang the whole show live

They might as well have let her sing live. I’m all for pre-recorded vocals but these weren’t it sis. At this point why not just use the actual album recording... I mean they have no problem using them now 20 years later  :duadance: 

31 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

They might as well have let her sing live. I’m all for pre-recorded vocals but these weren’t it sis. At this point why not just use the actual album recording... I mean they have no problem using them now 20 years later  :duadance: 

Because everyone at the time was criticizing her lip syncing so they tried to make it look like she sings live.

23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I kinda like it. :yesokay:

I mean, cause they're doing the Oops Tour routine (choreography + story) anyway so it kinda makes sense that they would use the tour version. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I mean yeah, but it seems Britney wasn't aware of it because she was no lipping the screams in between verses.

16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

much rather have that than some album vocals

Of course

16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

did they boo her in the end :beat:

I don't think so, prob male guys shouting

Archived