#DemiLovatoIsOverParty trends after Demi’s alleged finsta gets exposed, is SUPER shady towards Selena Gomez

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Honestly this just proves it. She is cancelled and I'm removing all my music from all my streaming platforms and blocking her on spotify. So I can't hear her. 

If Mean Girls is a real story. Demi Lovato is regina George. Don't blame ***** or high. Don't make excuses. This is who she really is. A cold hearted Bish who's heart is made of ice. 

I’m living for this piping hot tea :sipnstare:

• Haha 2

:nydisgust:
She's one ****ed up chick. She can't really stay away from **** like this, it's like she loves drama. Demi is always creating some drama around here, always! Always in the wrong place at the wrong time (willingly).  Now i kind of understand why the Jonas Brothers (Specially Nick) decided to stay away from her. She's no innocent, she's a troubled person and her levels of toxicity cannot be measured. Deep down i feel sorry for her, but she needs to do something about that nasty, destructive and toxic personality of hers. She'll end up alone!  

Alexa play ANYONE by the now canceled Demi Lovato. :demi:

• Like 7
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, khaleesi said:

:nydisgust:
She's one ****ed up chick. She can't really stay away from **** like this, it's like she loves drama. Demi is always creating some drama around here, always! Always in the wrong place at the wrong time (willingly).  Now i kind of understand why the Jonas Brothers (Specially Nick) decided to stay away from her. She's no innocent, she's a troubled person and her levels of toxicity cannot be measured. Deep down i feel sorry for her, but she needs to do something about that nasty, destructive and toxic personality of hers. She'll end up alone!  

Alexa play ANYONE by the now canceled Demi Lovato. :demi:

She swears she doesn't love the drama, it loves her :peasants:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block