#DemiLovatoIsOverParty trends after Demi’s alleged finsta gets exposed, is SUPER shady towards Selena Gomez

7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

If this is real... sis...

Demi Lovato recently said in an interview she and Selena Gomez aren't friends. :selenerz:

Now, her finsta (fake privatized Instagram account that celebrities use to post things they don't want their millions of fans to see, usually followed by close family and friends only) is getting exposed for dragging Selena Gomez. :demi:

The account username is allegedly traumaqueen4eva. :miley:

Her mom, boyfriend and best friend follow it. :ohwut:

If it's real, she straight up hates Selena. Dayum. :fakewow:

EV09hNwWkAIyppD?format=jpg&name=900x900

demi-selena.jpg

How in god’s name is Demi in trouble AGAIN? Honestly, I don’t even want to be a **** about it, but I’m really beginning to think Demi Lovato is a nasty person. You can only deny it so long, but when her loud mouth antics keep kicking her in the ***. 

Petty is never a good look

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dr35 said:

How in god’s name is Demi in trouble AGAIN? Honestly, I don’t even want to be a **** about it, but I’m really beginning to think Demi Lovato is a nasty person. You can only deny it so long, but when her loud mouth antics keep kicking her in the ***. 

Petty is never a good look

Demi Lovato's Finsta Where She Trashed Selena Gomez Allegedly Leaked

Just call her Petti Labelle

Demi Lovato GIF - Demi Lovato Smile - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG these gifs are gooold. :gloria:

Did you see that Demi fans are saying that a Selena stan started all the "edits" and posted this:

View image on Twitter

Like literally Team Demi with Scooter Braun could have made this fake account and posted this and then DM'd Demi fans to spread this. The Selena "stan" account isn't even active anymore, so no one can verify how long that account was active. Ugh I used to stan Demi, but she's so unlikeable like Legend X was for so many years. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Did you see that Demi fans are saying that a Selena stan started all the "edits" and posted this:

View image on Twitter

Like literally Team Demi with Scooter Braun could have made this fake account and posted this and then DM'd Demi fans to spread this. The Selena "stan" account isn't even active anymore, so no one can verify how long that account was active. Ugh I used to stan Demi, but she's so unlikeable like Legend X was for so many years. 

OMG how despicable can they get if they're gonna use Selena's name as an escapegoat. I cannottttt. But i thought celebrities followed that Finsta and didnt her verified friend kinda admitted to it already? This shouldn't work anymoooore but omg this is sooo baaadddd.

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG how despicable can they get if they're gonna use Selena's name as an escapegoat. I cannottttt. But i thought celebrities followed that Finsta and didnt her verified friend kinda admitted to it already? This shouldn't work anymoooore but omg this is sooo baaadddd.

It shouldn't work but the Lovatics are scraping at the bottom of the barrel to make their fave seem innocent. I hate and love stan culture. We ride hard and get to share the love of our faves with eachother, but when stuff goes down it brings out the ugly in people. :yaknow:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

It shouldn't work but the Lovatics are scraping at the bottom of the barrel to make their fave seem innocent. I hate and love stan culture. We ride hard and get to share the love of our faves with eachother, but when stuff goes down it brings out the ugly in people. :yaknow:

Omg hate really brings out the worst in people. I love Demi too i stan all pop girls but omg I really can't. This is just sooo bad and it's a turn off. She has bops for days but I was listening to my Demi playlist earlier and it's still good but it already has this air of fakeness to it like especially on the songs where she's talking about self love, and then I think of her finsta and it just.... makes me cringe. :eheeek:

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg hate really brings out the worst in people. I love Demi too i stan all pop girls but omg I really can't. This is just sooo bad and it's a turn off. She has bops for days but I was listening to my Demi playlist earlier and it's still good but it already has this air of fakeness to it like especially on the songs where she's talking about self love, and then I think of her finsta and it just.... makes me cringe. :eheeek:

Yes we all don't know the full story as to why she hates Selena, but if you promote anti-bullying and your family was crying about you being bullied in a special, why would they like all these hateful posts that are targeted toward Selena? And if she knew how bad it was to be bullied why put all that hate online, even if it was private? 

I have been suffering from mental illness and my own inner demons since I was a teen, but I don't ever want anyone to feel the way I felt when I was at my lowest point; not even my worst enemies. So the fact that she intentionally still harps on the Selena thing is sad. She is 27, not 17. I hope this exposure puts her in her place and gives her compassion and humility.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Yes we all don't know the full story as to why she hates Selena, but if you promote anti-bullying and your family was crying about you being bullied in a special, why would they like all these hateful posts that are targeted toward Selena? And if she knew how bad it was to be bullied why put all that hate online, even if it was private? 

I have been suffering from mental illness and my own inner demons since I was a teen, but I don't ever want anyone to feel the way I felt when I was at my lowest point; not even my worst enemies. So the fact that she intentionally still harps on the Selena thing is sad. She is 27, not 17. I hope this exposure puts her in her place and gives her compassion and humility.  

My thoughts exactly. No matter what happened between them, it's still petty to have a finsta that contains hateful posts towards someone else. It's basically a hate account. It is not healthy and even if you hate a person that much, it's not healthy to keep hating. Just move on from it. It's more annoying when she keeps talking about fighting for people that are bullied and talking about self love and "rising" from the negativity and yet she's still doing this? It's fake and not cute. I used to think she's just a victim of her depression or addiction or whatever, but she's been on interviews since coming out with I Love Me and talking about being in a good place now and no longer having the pressure or being surrounded by bad people. And YET she is still doing these things. Faaake. :eheeek:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block