#DemiLovatoIsOverParty trends after Demi’s alleged finsta gets exposed, is SUPER shady towards Selena Gomez

Ew. I’ve always preferred Selena to Demi, but this just makes me even more sure. I feel like Selena, I could be friends with. Demi would be the girl I can’t stand, always thinking she’s better now than everyone else cause she can scream super loud. Also, tbh, Demi may have better vocals but I’ve never seen her as an artist. While Selena isn’t a great singer, and I think her writers/producers have a lot of control of her music, I think she actually does have a more unique and artistic style than Demi, if nothing else she has a good ear and good taste, and knows how to pick what works for her. Obviously she upgrade to bring besties with Taylor, and she’s been a positive influence. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Did you see that Demi fans are saying that a Selena stan started all the "edits" and posted this:

View image on Twitter

Like literally Team Demi with Scooter Braun could have made this fake account and posted this and then DM'd Demi fans to spread this. The Selena "stan" account isn't even active anymore, so no one can verify how long that account was active. Ugh I used to stan Demi, but she's so unlikeable like Legend X was for so many years. 

I saw that account it had zero followers and was just created it’s def fake.

• Like 2

Demi has been immature since years. Depression and suicidal thoughts are bad but whenever her sales hit a low or she hasn't been out and about she comes back in the spotlight claiming she has been through a lot and is like "here's another song about **** abuse". I can't help but feel she just tries to make a quick earning with these stories. People that have been down like that aren't so quickly to make songs about such painful events, it takes up YEARS to be able to write it down let alone turn it into a single.

It has always been like thid with Demi, body shaming, **** abuse, ... she always turns it into money. Hence, even South Park made a parody about her victimizing herself ALL THE DAMN TIMES.

Don't get me wrong, she sure HAS problems but girl, stop making money out of it.

I 100% question her integrity.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SexyLove said:

Still waiting on someone to tell me what's so wrong about these posts. She's shady behind the scenes of someone she doesn't like.

SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!!! 

**** the police GIF

it's beyond immature for somebody of her age. This is teenager stuff.

There's no need to drag somebody down when the other person isn't doing or saying anything...she also claimed in the past to be a victim of bullying yet here she is, bullying on somebody else and that sis is problematic for a grown up.

This is incredibly immature but not surprising. For me, Demi Lovato has always been and seemed like a shady *** person. Not the ***** or her being high but just her period. I never got good vibes off of her. I think she’s a miserable and incredibly jealous human being.

• Leader
10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oh, come on! :crying4: I find the one nasty, dirty phrase that's not censored and y'all erase it from my post? :gloria: Fine, I'll act like I'm on a Disney+ show when I'm on here. :wendycry: But I'm still going to be that edgy, sassy character that parents think is too cool for a show like that. :bsass:

you know what you said :howdareyou:

• Haha 1

-If Demi wrote Tweets laughing and criticizing Selena, it's trending on Twitter OverParty.
-If Taylor does bad business with Justin Bieber's manager, it's trending on Twitter OverParty.
-If Selena says she was abused by her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, it's trending on Twitter OverParty.
-Britney has spent years suffering harassment, misogyny, "on the Internet they made bets of her death while they were raffling a video game console, society, and the press participates this. "
-Britney had an ex-boyfriend who humiliated her, sold her, insulted her for his own benefits society and trending on Twitter " She deserved it", "Her life would have been better with him", "He is the charming prince ".
- Britney has been under conservatorship for years and has no civil rights, the trending on Twitter and society "is a conspiracy", "she is bipolar", "her father is her hero".

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Sorry, but honestly who cares.

I looked at it cuz I love a scandal but it's not really that scathing, just dumb and immature.

Both of their music careers are mediocre at best, they both had a couple of good songs here and there. Neither will ever be of main pop girl caliber, just let both of em go....

I'll stick with Dua Lipa and Ariana Grande thank you very much.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, BritneysB said:

Sorry, but honestly who cares.

I looked at it cuz I love a scandal but it's not really that scathing, just dumb and immature.

This.

People are looking to tear down others for being human? So she doesn't like Selena and writes childishly trollish things on a personal account? Big whoop. I'm sure the feelings been mutual for both woman at different points.

When the president of the USA calls not z's fine people and we as queens are focused on this little poo pey internet squabble between two Disney teen stars our world is in trouble. Literally every Hollywood celebrity is friends with someone questionable or turned a blind eye to questionable behaviour in the past.

When Madonna called Gaga reductive, Gaga's lapdogs in the press threw mud right back (Elton John). Thankfully those old queens made amends. (Even though its very likely its more a peace treaty/Cease fire then friendship) but the point is people can grow.

And currently many people probably have a trump supporter friend or family member who believes you shouldn't vaccinate your children or that gays caused COVID and ya'll gonna beef over someone being a beyotch in 2020?

Sistrens shade is a daily occurrence online and on Breathe Heavy, and for some of us its a lifeline and currency.

Let's not and say we did m'kay.

:chrissy:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block