#DemiLovatoIsOverParty trends after Demi’s alleged finsta gets exposed, is SUPER shady towards Selena Gomez

1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

Good question. I've been watching some Shallon Lester videos recently and she goes hard on her. Selena referencing her best friend who donated her kidney as "that girl" is about as shady as it gets. I hope Selena (and Demi) get the help they desperately need.

Shallon Lester is nuts and makes everything up LOL. She swears that Harry Styles once randomly came up to her in a hallway, pushed her against a wall, made out with her and told her she was gorgeous before walking away. She also has a hate ***** for Taylor Swift and anyone associated with her like Selena and Camila.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, chaoticbritney said:

Shallon Lester is nuts and makes everything up LOL. She swears that Harry Styles once randomly came up to her in a hallway, pushed her against a wall, made out with her and told her she was gorgeous before walking away. She also has a hate ***** for Taylor Swift and anyone associated with her like Selena and Camila.

I can tell she is low-key scared of Taylor... It's funny.  She never outright bashes her like she does Selena. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, chaoticbritney said:

Thank you for making your first post and welcome to Exhale @chaoticbritney! ❤

happy pokemon GIF

Come to spill the tea on Shallon Lester, stay for the community!

57 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Okay.

I have to step into Demis defense.

Literally everyone is messy as hell BTS. We do not know what happened between Selena and her. But something bad 4 sure happened.

I think it either started with Selena ditching Demi 4 JB and Taylor or it kinda reached its peak back then.

These over parties are ridiculous and ppl get offended by someone else fart these days. Like give me a break.

Stay happy and healthy Demi Lovato.

Yes! Tell them! :meryl::meryl::meryl::meryell:

Guys, you really don't know what Selena did to Demi... How is Selena behaving behind the close doors... and if Demi does not like Selena - is she supposed to pretend that she likes her? Is she supposed to lie or pretend even to her close friends? :calculating: If Demi would publicly bring out some dirty laundry and publicly hate Selena - you guys would be enraged even more... :sickofu::ineedthetruth:

If that finsta is really Demi's - then it's not pretty behavior. But trying to cancel somebody because of that? Most of you are doing similar things with your friends if you really dislike somebody... soo.... :reductive:  It's a little bit too much :mhm::tired:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Off topic but did you watch Mel C's newest live stream?  I watched it today but didn't make a thread about it because I figured you would.  She discusses the results of a poll of who should play each Spice Girl in a biopic

No. I missed it. Her internet kept cutting out. I still feel gutted I lost the video call contest.

• Like 1

Demi’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me so I’m fine with this excuse to not support her :demi:

To anyone defending her actions, being petty and acting 14 is not a cute look. It doesn’t really matter what happened between her and Selena, we all make choices, take the high road instead of being a bitter cow. 

Stream High Road for a moral compass :kesha:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Demi’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me so I’m fine with this excuse to not support her :demi:

To anyone defending her actions, being petty and acting 14 is not a cute look. It doesn’t really matter what happened between her and Selena, we all make choices, take the high road instead of being a bitter cow. 

Steam High Road for a moral compass :kesha:

As much as I enjoy giving High Road a hard time it slaps any Poot song. Periodtttt. Don’t @ me :demi:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If being friends with Taylor swift  bothers demi. I have a photo from that account that said she was cool with Nicki. Til nicki decided to forgive Taylor swish swish. So this woman is a bitter betty. Like someone said. 

"Sam is innocent, the new song is great. But it's going to flop badly cos of her"

Please expose her i have been looking for these pics for an hour please send me some 

2 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That’s the one most like nails on a chalkboard. And any live performance of skyscraper  First time being disappointed in your usually excellent taste 

Omg love you handsome but just don't watch any live performance of hers. :unreal: But Heart Attack really slaps omg it slays me. :yasqueen:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block