#DemiLovatoIsOverParty trends after Demi’s alleged finsta gets exposed, is SUPER shady towards Selena Gomez

• Leader

If this is real... sis...

Demi Lovato recently said in an interview she and Selena Gomez aren't friends. :selenerz:

Now, her finsta (fake privatized Instagram account that celebrities use to post things they don't want their millions of fans to see, usually followed by close family and friends only) is getting exposed for dragging Selena Gomez. :demi:

The account username is allegedly traumaqueen4eva. :miley:

Her mom, boyfriend and best friend follow it. :ohwut:

If it's real, she straight up hates Selena. Dayum. :fakewow:

EV09hNwWkAIyppD?format=jpg&name=900x900

demi-selena.jpg

It's no secret that celebs have private accounts. But I find it extremely odd. That Demi low key stopped herself from being shady about her former friendship with Selena Gomez. 

My friend posted That Demi just got caught with a second ig account. Ig handle totally fits the bill. Traumagirl4life. And it's set to private. But the suggested follows is a bunch of Demi stan accounts. My friend told me. That it's nothing but a burn book for Selena Gomez. I just commented. When it comes To Demi Lovato I am not surprised anymore. She's the Regina George of the Disney princesses line. And now with this confirmation. It definitely lets me know. Who really won. Selena Gomez sorry not sorry GIF by Demi Lovato

Honestly this just proves it. She is cancelled and I'm removing all my music from all my streaming platforms and blocking her on spotify. So I can't hear her. 

If Mean Girls is a real story. Demi Lovato is regina George. Don't blame ***** or high. Don't make excuses. This is who she really is. A cold hearted Bish who's heart is made of ice. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 6
  • Leader
18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Honestly this just proves it. She is cancelled and I'm removing all my music from all my streaming platforms and blocking her on spotify. So I can't hear her. 

If Mean Girls is a real story. Demi Lovato is regina George. Don't blame ***** or high. Don't make excuses. This is who she really is. A cold hearted Bish who's heart is made of ice. 

:goat: GET HA

33 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Selena is getting a lot of shade lately - I wonder what her personality is really like.

Good question. I've been watching some Shallon Lester videos recently and she goes hard on her. Selena referencing her best friend who donated her kidney as "that girl" is about as shady as it gets. I hope Selena (and Demi) get the help they desperately need.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block