do you think that this was her last decent TV performance? (Exclude music awards performances)

britneyqueenn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

imagine it were her first single from glory. I thinkit would have done much better than make me. 

imagine if she performed it at the vmas

or atleast have done a performance of like 3 mins of make me and 2 mins of dywco

UGHHHHH:fakecry:

4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

imagine if she performed it at the vmas

or atleast have done a performance of like 3 mins of make me and 2 mins of dywco

UGHHHHH:fakecry:

it was a missed opportunity.. this could have been her toxic 2 kinda

it has a similar progression and the guitar riffs.

VMA performance dancing with an invisible rod:unreal:

3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

watching all these videos I notice the difference that she was always in character in all her performances, even during FF era. 

Since POM she had been doing these goofy faces and she's not in character that does take away from the performance I have to say...

I think that's almost as important as a good choreo/outfit. If she were to perform again, she really needs to reconnect to that "acting" part of the performances

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

it was a missed opportunity.. this could have been her toxic 2 kinda

it has a similar progression and the guitar riffs.

VMA performance dancing with an invisible rod:unreal:

omg nnnnnnnn

she wouldve done that actually 

delete delete 

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

watching all these videos I notice the difference that she was always in character in all her performances, even during FF era. 

Since POM she had been doing these goofy faces and she's not in character that does take away from the performance I have to say...

lack of confidence does that, she's embarrassed lol

in FF she was heavily medicated. POM she was bored. glory don't know what happened, tried too much sometimes, didn't try at all other times.
oh, and I think that I'm just going to do a thread about her lipstick.

that girl should stop putting light lipstick. it doesn't fit her at all, and never did.

Archived