do you think that this was her last decent TV performance? (Exclude music awards performances)

britneyqueenn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

imagine if she performed it at the vmas

or atleast have done a performance of like 3 mins of make me and 2 mins of dywco

UGHHHHH:fakecry:

tenor.gif?itemid=7513417

tenor.gif?itemid=14794288

tumblr_ocui3xWgPz1qjhjyxo1_500.gif

Knighty~ 3 only. TEEHEE 💜

Roxxy 💋

3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Her best promo performance from that era and one of her best live performances, post-breakdown chrissy.gif 

idk, none of her FF performances were that good, except the BBMA appearances, which don't really count as "performances"

I'm not a huge fan of the dead eye look and zombie moves, especially at Jimmy Kimmel with her no eyebrows makeup :idkha:

I think she’s had great tour moments where face acting and dancing is on point where it could compete with 2004 just not filmed. Especially in 2015 and 2016. Honestly I think I heart radio ‘16 is the closest. To me britney was great but looked stiff abs tense in the bbma performance. She had great energy at the vmas but it wasn’t good choreo/production. 

14 minutes ago, Britney Cyrus said:

This was an editing MESS. She is wearing a red collar in some clips and not others. Completely unprofessional

It's part of her performance. "Magic influences"

I found this yesterday. she keeps disappearing and appearing again with her dancers. like the VMA 07 performance idea 2.0, but better:yay:

it's kinda cheeky and cheesy😅

I think to me MATM TRL times square is her PEAK on giving a show. with live vocals here and there. it's just amazing 

3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

It's part of her performance. "Magic influences"

I found this yesterday. she keeps disappearing and appearing again with her dancers. like the VMA 07 performance idea 2.0, but better:yay:

it's kinda cheeky and cheesy😅

I think to me MATM TRL times square is her PEAK on giving a show. with live vocals here and there. it's just amazing 

Hahaha I hope you are being sarcastic because that mess is not part of the act. It's just a **** show 

Archived