do you think that this was her last decent TV performance? (Exclude music awards performances)

britneyqueenn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It was Today show

This was actually really good. Despite not being too intricate in the dance department, she was on point, as were the effects and lighting. 2016ney :wendycry:

also not my particular favorite performance, but maybe is someone's

This was also on point, despite being choreographed pretty basically. 2016ney was serving :wendycry:

1 hour ago, britneyqueenn said:

her real charisma died on circus stage 11 years ago..     

Spoiler
1 hour ago, britneyqueenn said:

Piece Of Me Tour GIFtumblr_m6xtp4xGyU1qkh06wo1_r2_500.gifvSgciq4Z8OMKposB4-Y1VUSNivegUSIAuyAg2ZYQ44dxqNJCZuNcAaTCAPaOyjeS-dDt6LbHTonIsiHmEwj-hm_mu8RkYyE-DxreJQT5Rv78tumblr_inline_mf84o7BS1H1ruz0j2.giftumblr_mlks11QdKI1s68ik5o1_500.gifWelloffRegalFlicker-size_restricted.gifBritney Jean Spears GIFQueen Of Pop GIFBlack And White Britney GIFtumblr_mtmsnk8N0F1qd8zg3o1_500.giftumblr_mnfhe0YO6I1qd8zg3o1_500.giftumblr_o4gjxoh6Ov1qleocfo1_500.gif

Add those to hidden comments or they'll be removed :tear: and Im inclined to agree with you, although she did make a brief reappearance starting in late 2015, and peaking well into 2016 before disappearing again :tear:

41 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

true, but she had some moments on POM

The only DYWCO performance I enjoyed was the first one she did

Idk why but thats a pretty universal opinion, she was just feeling it that night :letitburn:

It was Today show

I think she was enjoying performing new songs from "Glory" much more than old classics, you can see the difference
(in opposite to "Britney Jean" songs too... yeah, "Work Beep"... lip syncing to Myah Marie's voice...)
"Glory" had more matured sound and I guess she liked that
In "Do You Wanna Come Over" you can even see a bit of her charisma and stage attitude back, the faces, she's not half assing etc., the choreography is just poor. 

She could be really "back", we finally had other performances than Vegas, her real voice on recordings... 
I wonder what has happened after 2016 :crying1:

On 4/12/2020 at 10:51 PM, PokemonSpears said:

The lip syncing is just too much. I know she’s renown for it but my golly it’s so obvious and boring. They should at least come up with pre recorded vocals to change it up a bit. Her team are lazy af

That said I miss the Glory promo and having her on TV again but with new music for a change and not promoting her greatest hits from the past.

Archived