Selena Gomez's best album?

Selena Gomez best album  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted Stars Dance  but we finna fight because not you paying dust to her Selena & The Scene Days          

has she really created an album that's worthy of being her 'best'?  she's so vanilla for a popstar, nothing about her makes her stand out imo

Revival hands down 

Posted Images

I’m the only one that voted for Rare (so far) :firega: before i get demolished please know i almost voted Revival...and am still wondering if I made the wrong choice :bieber:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+

Rare is my favorite. But oddly the only album of her solo days to age horribly is 2013's stars dance.

She even shaded the album and act like it doesn't exist when she did pre orders for rare and dubbed it as her official SG2..

Rare has her most shadiest song ever. Ring. 

• Like 3

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Community Curators
4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

has she really created an album that's worthy of being her 'best'? :ehum: she's so vanilla for a popstar, nothing about her makes her stand out imo

this is what i came here to write :chrissy:

i dont get how people stan these plain popstars

like how does one listen to a justin bieber album in full

• Like 3
  • Twitter Team

I feel like this thread came at a perfect time when I’m diving deeper into her discography.

Revival was a solid album with a strong singles run and Rare, while not as good, is still decent too. I’m going to listen to Stars Dance tomorrow. 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Rare is my favorite. But oddly the only album of her solo days to age horribly is 2013's stars dance.

I voted Stars Dance :orangu: As soon as clicked "summit vote" buttom I remember that age HORRIBLY! :clown:

Rare would be my second choice but sounds so childish-and silly at times, she's 27, please:chrissy:

• Haha 1