Selena Gomez's best album?

Selena Gomez best album  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm listening to Stars Dance now and it's not a bad album, lots of bops even if it does sound a bit dated. Although I think I prefer Revival/Rare because both albums are more 'artistic' and show Selena's growth as an artist. But it's not bad.

Which is the best Scene album though, that's the question :mhmsureny:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, rik said:

***** do u know how old that is.... it's so old that i know it. i bought kiss and tell in 2010 in grade 7

it bored me so much aside from naturally and stop and erase, and i got u

:haha: I got bored too I streamed it I think like two years ago maybe ? I couldn't, I tried, I gave her a chance and it just didn't work. At least we can agree that stop and erase was memorable right ? :barbie:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Super Mods

Idk why but I consider her 'The Scene' albums as hers since it was basically her singing with a backup band.

I love Revival, I think its her best work and her at her peak.

Everything about it was perfect from the singles, the ballads and her look. (This was also her at her sexiest!)

So yeah I DEFINITELY vote for Revival

• Love 1
  • Like 1

#1 REVIVAL - for me she finally arrived with Revival. I always liked her before but I couldn't deny anything on Revival. Revival is a mood, issa vibe. :yesplease:

#2 Rare - it took me a little longer to fully appreciate Rare. With REVIVAL it was instant but Rare is definitely a grower not a shower. :verycool:

#3 Stars Dance - was cute with a few bangers and stand out tracks but it just wasn't as fully thought out and cohesive as REVIVAL & Rare. :brityawning: (there's a reason she doesn't acknowledge it as SG1 that distinction belongs to REVIVAL)

• Love 1

Her albums always are lukewarm to me.

• Stars Dance was cool when I was a teenager, but now it just sounds like middle school music to me. It didn't age well, it's cheesy and shallow.
  • I never really got into Revival as an album in the first place.
  • Rare was... weird. I get where she was going with it and it was an empowering breakup album lyrically, but it just sounds weird and doesn't really work for me. I do think the Deluxe version made it better though.

That being said, I almost always love Selena's singles, but I just never strongly enjoy her albums.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block