Stream Joe Exotic's Tiger King: ******, Mayhem and Madness music

Jordan Miller

• Leader

tiger-king.jpg.478a44071c0a8c99f88fba2ca0c285f5.jpg

Hey Exhale, have you guys seen Netflix's now-viral documentary, Tiger King: ******, Mayhem and Madness?

There's no way you could've avoided seeing memes about Joe Exotic (the gay, gun-toting, Oklahoma hillbilly :madonna:) or Carole Baskin (accused of feeding her husband to the tigers :setfire:) on the Internet. 

The storyline, at least the way it was presented in the doc, is freaking WILD. 

I saw some of Joe Exotic's tunes were on YouTube and wanted to pass along. They're bops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Have you guys seen it yet? If not give it a stream on Netflix. In the mean time, here are the tunes. 

“Here Kitty Kitty”:

“I Saw A Tiger”:

“Because You Love Me”:

“This Is My Life”:

“Pretty Woman Lover”:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

at least people will finally notice there was a tiger in that performance and not just the snake :yaknow:

Nobody cared for that flop back-up dancer. :ipass: Banana was the star and everyone knows it :tiffanynod: I mean, you do nothing, you're on a leash while some dude is feeding you treats and somehow you want to be remembered? ***** gtfo :byebitch:

This show doesn't really appeal to me, but also:

2 hours ago, Isla said:

So is this worth the watch? Everyone is talking about it at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, this always happens with Netflix shows where they just blow up overnight. I kinda wonder if Netflix has a really good organic-looking social media marketing team that starts all of it. Anyways, I'm always behind the trend and just clueless for all the memes of current popular shows. I'm not really a binger. It takes me forever to watch shows, so I'm always behind on watching what everyone else is watching and don't want to start them until I finish my current shows :receipts2:.

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This show doesn't really appeal to me, but also:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, this always happens with Netflix shows where they just blow up overnight. I kinda wonder if Netflix has a really good organic-looking social media marketing team that starts all of it. Anyways, I'm always behind the trend and just clueless for all the memes of current popular shows. I'm not really a binger. It takes me forever to watch shows, so I'm always behind on watching what everyone else is watching and don't want to start them until I finish my current shows :receipts2:.

LOL you read my mind :mcorangu: 

Hi, all my cool cats and kittens. :gimmemoar:

:o Between ugly *** Joe Exotic actually having some bomb *** music a couple of ****, stud husbands and then Carole getting her coin and getting her bag by killing her cheating ***, lying ***, controlling ***, old *** husband... I'm LIVING for this drama. It's like a real life soap opera, OMG

Are y'all watching it? What do you all think? And on a scale of 1-10, how happy would you be if your fave released an album with 28 songs and 16 music videos?

Archived