Recommend A Good LGBTQ+ Movie

Born2Die

I'm surprised no one mentioned this gay comedy classic. One of the best gay films I've ever watched. 

ANOTHER GAY MOVIE

It is the gay and raunchiest version of American Pie. Graham Norton has a role (very hilarious) on the film. 

There is a sequel, but they don't bring back most of the original cast. Still, there are a few famous cameo surprises. :bwink:

4 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I'm surprised no one mentioned this gay comedy classic. One of the best gay films I've ever watched.

ANOTHER GAY MOVIE

It is the gay version of American Pie. Graham Norton has a role (very hilarious) on the film. 

There is a sequel, but they don't bring back most of the original cast. Still, there are a few famous cameo surprises. :bwink:

i still have nightmares from the teacher and the chocolate. :tiffsniffle:

THIS MOVIE IS BAD. REALLY BAD. :crying1:

American pie is far better and I'm ashamed you compare those.:jl:

as a former straight guy, I'm TrIGgErD  :cigney:

id rather sleep with Stifler's mom  

2 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

i still have nightmares from the teacher and the chocolate. :tiffsniffle:

THIS MOVIE IS BAD. REALLY BAD. :crying1:

American pie is far better and I'm ashamed you compare those.:jl:

as a former straight guy, I'm TrIGgErD  :cigney:

id rather sleep with Stifler's mom  

The chocolate scene made me laugh the hardest. :hahaha:

I know it is very raunchy and so over the top, but it's not meant to be serious. It's a comedy.

Stifler's mom is so iconic. She's the original M!LF. :queenflopga:

8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

CMBYN is literally my favorite movie of all time :katycry: Also, Moonlight is incredible and a favorite too.

My recommendation is Beach Rats. It was streaming on Hulu when I watched it. I think it’ll be hit or miss, as some people might just not “get” the movie. If you liked CMBYN and Moonlight, I think you’ll like it. It’s very atmospheric, introspective, creative, and visually gorgeous, similar to how these movies are. It also covers some LGBTQ situations that aren’t really talked about, but that I related to, which made it feel more personal and private to me. 

Loved Beach Rats. Very real depiction of a closet case and someone coming to terms with their sexuality in a modern age. The lead actor is great! He's gone on to do some great films

• Love 1

I never understood all the hype about "Call Me By Your Name" (it's not romantic, not **** either, the dialogues are dense, unreal... I don't get it), and "Moonlight" is terrible too because that man doesn't exist (perfect body yet searching for non-****** love GTFO, WHERE)

"Beautiful Thing" (1996) is sweet and quite realistic if you ask me... Also, fun and unpretentious. And not overtly-sexualized. Here's the trailer (the title is actually "Beautiful Thing", in singular):

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block