Britney: these photos are not retouched, they're "raw and real"

Jordan Miller

34 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

To be honest, IF this really is Britney posting... I have to admit, then maybe she does need to stay in the c-ship. Cuz cmon... We're all so drained just from some posts. Imagine how it is in real life with her? 

If it's not, then Jesus, Lou, stop! You heard me! I said, Jesus!! 

Yeah right you need a cship because your Instagram, there are a thousand of horrendous Instagram account so chill out. If she is posting, Maybe she is bored, maybe She wants attention, maybe she is alone Right now and miss her bf. Who knows?! 
and she is in a cship right now! Why her team don’t do anything? Girl, for me, let’s cancel the cship, retire, relax, see doctors, and come back when you are Ready, just if you really want, not because papá Spears, kfat, your sister or someone else need money. :trash:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay this could be nothing, but the style of typing (lots of elipses and exclamation marks + really long paragraphs) reminds me of the way a lot of older women I know text. Like in their 50s+. Not saying Britney couldn’t also type this way, but given that it’s become especially prominent recently and there are questions about whether it’s really her or not, it’s interesting...

1 hour ago, Alxatc said:

Oh Brit... I would really love for her to go for a more natural look and don a new wardrobe of classy materials that are flattering. Who tf is her stylist these days? I love her but she deserves so much better than this

I really doubt she uses a stylist anymore

1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

Yeah right you need a cship because your Instagram, there are a thousand of horrendous Instagram account so chill out. If she is posting, Maybe she is bored, maybe She wants attention, maybe she is alone Right now and miss her bf. Who knows?! 
and she is in a cship right now! Why her team don’t do anything? Girl, for me, let’s cancel the cship, retire, relax, see doctors, and come back when you are Ready, just if you really want, not because papá Spears, kfat, your sister or someone else need money. :trash:

Damn, chill? 

call me crazy but i really think her team is trying to make her look bad as revenge for her not working and to try to convince us she is not well because of how weird and messy her Instagram is, which would also end freebritney if fans start to think more pro conservstorship. I really don't think Britney would post stuff like this. I've been a fan throughout her entire career and shes never acted like this. I think somebody is out to tarnish her image. 

1 hour ago, I've Just Begun said:

Okay this could be nothing, but the style of typing (lots of elipses and exclamation marks + really long paragraphs) reminds me of the way a lot of older women I know text. Like in their 50s+. Not saying Britney couldn’t also type this way, but given that it’s become especially prominent recently and there are questions about whether it’s really her or not, it’s interesting...

I don’t come on here much anymore, but don’t people find it strange that her literacy and grammar have completely deteriorated? Has this been discussed at all? If it is Britney posting, it’s strange because she used to be much more eloquent when posting on her website back in the day. If it is her posting then this could be a sign that she does indeed have something serious going on mentally. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, I've Just Begun said:

That’s what I was thinking, like Britney ain’t old or she doesn’t act like one ( I mean that in a good way) she is always hip and up on what’s trending. It’s her team that’s out of touch 

Archived