Britney: these photos are not retouched, they're "raw and real"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I highly doubt she's ever posted herself on her own Instagram account.

I think she DOES have a personal Insta, but that it's set to private and only a tiny group of people can see it.

Her Team pulls content from there and re-posts to the professional account.

Easy.

Agree

She looks so tense. 

It's nice to be more raw and real with her photos, but I wish she was more like that with her life? She was moreso at one point, more transparent, but I guess that f'd her up. Pretty superficial definition of being raw and real though, if she thinks just posting untouched photos is raw and real.

Ok, can I daydream?:embarrassed:

Wouldn't it be awesome if Britney was really yearning for her freedom so much that it actually sparks her creativity again and gave us something "raw and real" once she is free? :unreal:

She clearly is more of a natural woman, flaws and imperfections, and is not afraid of showing it, but her team has this manufactured idea of what fans want and she has been playing along cause many times she has said how little she was involved, to her dislike, in the creative process of FF and BJ, maybe after she is finally free she could give us an album on her terms! :clap1:

Or maybe just retire.:britdrown:

Archived