What are your beliefs about Britney's current situation?

Urbanney

What are your beliefs about Britney's current situation?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe we all have one true love
Somewhere in this world I do
When it seemed all my dreams were falling through
That's when I found you

I believe for every heart
That whispers in the dark
There's a ray of light somewhere shining through
It must sink or swim when the tide came in
I found myself when I found you

I found the closest thing to heaven
That's in you
I found the deepest love I knew
Ooh oh I believe
Yes it's true
I found myself, when I found you

I believe for every door that's closing
For every heartbreak
There's hope for something new
From the ashes rise a glimpse of paradise
It soon flickered in your eyes
When I found  You

I don’t think she has severe mental problems, she might suffer from anxiety, but I don’t think she is so mentally ill that it requires a Conservatorship. 

Based on her Instagram and based on what other celebrities say (most recently, Taylor), it’s normal to get stuck in the age and mentality you became famous. I genuinely believe Britney doesn’t know how to be a ‘normal’ woman her age so her instagram shows her true self at the age she became famous trying to be normal and not the famous legend that she is...People overly analyze her and criticize her and she can’t never win in the eyes of the public...It doesn’t help that her “team” has access to it and I’m sure they manipulate her image to make her look unstable. (In Jayden’s recent live he mentioned briefly something about not knowing 100% if Britney was the only one posting.)

It’s also my believe and also supported by the countless court findings (we miss you @Meaner03) that she has always been abused by her father and it’s normal for children from abusive homes to always seek some sort of validation and love from the abusive parent...So in my opinion this is how he manipulated her for so long and now she feels trapped. Not the same case but Britney reminds me of the Invisible Man movie, a woman escapes from an abusive relationship, her boyfriend alienates her by making her look like a lunatic person to the point the institutionalize her. Anyway, the entire world failed Britney, I think she’s pretty sane and ******* damn strong for the amount of pain and abuse she has had to live through...Literally everyone failed her...Her dad, her sister, her managers, her team...The world...Fans...Everyone. 

What’s confusing to me is that Britney can file a petition for termination at her own will. She can do this with or without her conservators consent. In fact, either of them can. However, no petition has ever appeared on Britney’s docket. It makes me wonder what the hell has been happening in the court hearings? Because if the conservatorship was being filed to end, the petition would show and Britney would legally be required to appear at every court hearing. This hasn’t been the case. So what’s been going on? Because as it appears, the conservatorship is not being shown to coming to an end.

Then we hear stuff like Jayden saying he wants to “help” his mom. Help her with what? We also see videos of her saying she loves freedom and posts pics of reading a book about a survivor who won’t be silenced. WHAT is going on?

My biggest question is if Britney wants out, why hasn’t she filed? She is legally allowed to file. I understand in the past they may have been holding her kids over her head but she now only has 10% custody, so that doesn’t seem like much of a pawn anymore. Kevin also has been very liberal with letting her see them whenever she wants.

is it money? Are they threatening to leave her with absolutely nothing if it is dissolved? Is that even allowed? 

I still don’t think as fans we should be questioning her mental health issues. At the end of the day, that is truly none of our business. However we can call out the obvious shady business happening around her.

The situation is really confusing to me. The deeper you dive, you’d think the more it would make sense, however it’s quite the contrary.

At this point, idk what to believe anymore. I'm torn in between now. Here's why... 

1 hand: it's her and it's like her brain is running a mile a minute posting left and right about things that make no sense (a dress that you claim your grandmother owned yet it's easily found online for less than $50?), posting multiple times within seconds/minutes of each other, (Why? Just post it all at once) and then posting inspirational quotes and such like she's at ease. Is this how she is? She can't function without structure? Is there TOO much stimulation around her that causes it?

As a special ed teacher, I had kids who entered my room who were all over the place. Not add/adhd. I mean like they needed to be busy every minute of the day otherwise they'd have their arms flailing everywhere, talking to themselves, be perfectly fine 1 minute then get triggered for no reason and argue the next. The moment structure was introduced to them and how to remain calm and not be overstimulated they were like you and me. It would be like night and day. A completely different kid from 1 yr ago. I see this in her. Maybe the environment she's in is the reason for how she's behaving?

Yes, she Def needs a break. No busy scheduling where she has to be up at 4am to be at the radio station for an interview by 6am then a TV show by 9, then some appearances till 5pm. The thing is... Was she burned out that it drove her mad? I work 3 jobs and I get burned out and go nuts. Not to her extent but I will argue and get annoyed. Could it be that fame truly did break her and she needs not meds but also a new alternative to living and functioning normally? Was this the environment that led up to this? Or was it that she's been this way since a child, they didn't see it as a problem and it didn't blow up to this level till it finally reached that point? 

Other hand: it's not her posting and she's totally fine but it's Lou and Jodi and Jaime doing all this to show the world 'hey, uh, look at how erratic she is. She still needs this conservatorship because if not, she's going to be the way she was 12 yrs ago and we don't want that, do we?' 

Sorry for the long post but the past day or 2 I've really thought a lot about it. We clearly won't knkw anything for a long time and even if we do... I doubt we will ever know the full truth. However there is a lot of darkness behind her life and story and it's sad that her life has become this. 

maybe there is corruption in the industry. maybe she knows if she fights it she will lose her life. idk its my only theory. britney herself has not spoken out about anything except for captions which is not her. i won't believe anything until it comes out of her mouth. we need to stop thinking that britney is dumb because she is not. shes really smart. i think her team also throws in an occasional post that would actually seem to be her, just to keep us guessing. they are going to lock her up in a mental facility and yet let her use instagram? no because she would spill the beans.  i dont think she has any freedoms now. remember backup dancers even came forward saying they had no relationship with britney and couldnt get close to her.  shes closed off from the world. there was a blind item that said when jodi becomes conservator it will get worse. and it did. she is clearly not happy.. theres a look in her eyes that something is wrong in every single picture posted this year and last. i know i am dramatic sorry.

3 minutes ago, Just Because said:

The fact that  Kevin has the  kids 70% of the time and she canceled  her Domination tour tells you that she not well enough to manage her own life.  

See that's another thing I'm wondering about. Justice system can be corrupt. They're just like politicians. Pay them well enough to be on your side. 

But how true is it in her case? Is the judge getting paid off or is it a fair and just case for her? There is soooo much that we speculate and it will be a long time till we finally learn the truth. 

I think a huge question to ask is even if she does have mental health problems whether that be depression, bipolar, anxiety or whatever she really has - does that still mean she should remain under a conservatorship? 
I’ve heard people saying she might have mental health problems so maybe she should stay under Cship - if all the people in the world who had mental health problems were put under a corrupt situation like Britney has been, there would be so much anger but because it’s Britney and she shaved her head in 2007 it’s okay for her to lose all human rights? Wtf 🙄

10 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t think she has severe mental problems, she might suffer from anxiety, but I don’t think she is so mentally ill that it requires a Conservatorship. 

Based on her Instagram and based on what other celebrities say (most recently, Taylor), it’s normal to get stuck in the age and mentality you became famous. I genuinely believe Britney doesn’t know how to be a ‘normal’ woman her age so her instagram shows her true self at the age she became famous trying to be normal and not the famous legend that she is...People overly analyze her and criticize her and she can’t never win in the eyes of the public...It doesn’t help that her “team” has access to it and I’m sure they manipulate her image to make her look unstable. (In Jayden’s recent live he mentioned briefly something about not knowing 100% if Britney was the only one posting.)

It’s also my believe and also supported by the countless court findings (we miss you @Meaner03) that she has always been abused by her father and it’s normal for children from abusive homes to always seek some sort of validation and love from the abusive parent...So in my opinion this is how he manipulated her for so long and now she feels trapped. Not the same case but Britney reminds me of the Invisible Man movie, a woman escapes from an abusive relationship, her boyfriend alienates her by making her look like a lunatic person to the point the institutionalize her. Anyway, the entire world failed Britney, I think she’s pretty sane and ******* damn strong for the amount of pain and abuse she has had to live through...Literally everyone failed her...Her dad, her sister, her managers, her team...The world...Fans...Everyone. 

What did Taylor say? Any video of it? And did she mention Britney or? 

12 hours ago, Just Because said:

The fact that  Kevin has the  kids 70% of the time and she canceled  her Domination tour tells you that she not well enough to manage her own life.  

On top of this, her own son who has no ill intentions towards her, told us that she couldn’t take care of a dog. Guys how easy is it to care for a dog? Especially when you’re home 99% of the time? She also seemingly can’t even wash her own hair and doesn’t want anyone else doing it. I don’t know if she needs a conservatorship but I feel like she at least needs a care giver. Is it more about money? If she had control of her money would she blow it all? I don’t know, this is all a lot to digest and try to figure out.

12 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

On top of this, her own son who has no ill intentions towards her, told us that she couldn’t take care of a dog. Guys how easy is it to care for a dog? Especially when you’re home 99% of the time? She also seemingly can’t even wash her own hair and doesn’t want anyone else doing it. I don’t know if she needs a conservatorship but I feel like she at least needs a care giver. Is it more about money? If she had control of her money would she blow it all? I don’t know, this is all a lot to digest and try to figure out.

Honestly, I don't even know why people aren't talking more about this. When he said this, my jaw literally dropped... huge red flag. It just further proves that she's not competent enought, and that leads to the need of a conservatorship. I'm sorry, I want the best for her, but I truly believe she's not well.

This makes me wonder even more now, why would Sam wanna be with someone who can't even take care of herself? She's in love with him but it Def confirms that he's faking his feelings towards her. I wouldn't wanna be with a guy who can't take care of himself and I'm 34. Think of what a 26 yr old guy would think! 

Archived