What are your beliefs about Britney's current situation?

Urbanney

What are your beliefs about Britney's current situation?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

See that's another thing I'm wondering about. Justice system can be corrupt. They're just like politicians. Pay them well enough to be on your side. 

But how true is it in her case? Is the judge getting paid off or is it a fair and just case for her? There is soooo much that we speculate and it will be a long time till we finally learn the truth. 

Any normal stable person can tell  that  she’s not well. Let’s stop sugar coating things .

Peace 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Lil Jay said:

What did Taylor say? Any video of it? And did she mention Britney or? 

No she didn’t mention Britney, she was speaking in general about women in the industry. I don’t have a video of that segment but you can watch her documentary on Netflix ‘Miss. Americana’, it was very insightful.

40 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Any normal stable person can tell  that  she’s not well. Let’s stop sugar coating things .

Peace 

Nobody is sugar coating anything. I never said they are paying off anyone. I said it's well known the justice system is corrupt and questioned if this is happening in her case or not 

5 hours ago, Daxx said:

Honestly, I don't even know why people aren't talking more about this. When he said this, my jaw literally dropped... huge red flag. It just further proves that she's not competent enought, and that leads to the need of a conservatorship. I'm sorry, I want the best for her, but I truly believe she's not well.

I know, it’s sad but I feel the same way

She seems unstable :( 

Idk I try not to judge but last year once she was released from the treatment center, it appeared she had a little bit of hope. She was going out more, her hair and nails were always done, and she was smiley.

Now her hair is always a mess, her captions on IG have become a bit incoherent, and she just seems more isolated than ever. She has 30% custody now and she may feel as lonely as ever.

I hope she hasn’t lost hope.

12 hours ago, Just Because said:

Not sure if she has  mental problems (we all do)  but someone who is stable doesn’t have their children taken away from them.  

Im sorry but you cant say everyone has mental illness, people who have mental illness are a minority. Court files say she has no mental illness. Her kids were taken away because she was taking heavy ***** and having a breakdown in her early 20's for obvious reasons we all know. 

It is the weirdest time, we have no clue what's going on and it makes me uncomfortable to see her being like a totally different person, saying she "hates" ink, I hear she hates everything she did when she was on peak of her career. 

Sometimes I just feel, she just trying to come back to her roots and become again the simple southern Louisiana girl and kill the popstar.

I'm not a psychiatrist but it really looks like bipolarity. 

We don't really know who she is and who she wants to be. Of course I'd love her to be the fiercest pop superstar again like she used to be and she really seems far from it now. It makes me sad, because she used to seem so powerful, in control and dominant of her body and soul.

Today we have a different soul, different opinions, character, body movement, way of dancing and this is not the Britney I fell in love with 20 years ago. I'll still love her but I'm concerned, I hope it will get clearer and and most of all I hope she will talk like really TALK one day, saying what she thinks, what she loves.  We are fans, and she knows we are millions of guys adoring her, she doesn't ows a thing to us, but I just want a big smart interview where she can express herself. She has things to say and interesting ones I'm sure. She's a smart person you know.

Or maybe write a book ? Mayble she's already writing it, who knows..she likes littérature and she seems to read a lot (even if it doesn't seems to be the greatest litterature  :gimmemoar:)

I hope she is and will be happy and loved by her closest relatives, family, managers, friends.

What has this thread turn into :sofedup: 

Just reminding everyone few key points:

1. Having mental health issues does not mean you do need a conservatorship. It is unsustainable that someone on need of a conservatorship could work for at least 10 years, touring worldwide, doing interviews and greeting hundreds of strangers every night a.k.a meet&greets. It does not make sense. People on conservatorships do not work that hard.

2. By the look of it, she is right now isolated, with no work/routine/structure to look forward to. If she has mental health issues, this is only going to deteriorate her health. Everyone needs structure in their life, people with mental health issues need it even more. Hence why the erratic posts and captions -she is bored af! (That leads me to ...

3. We do not know for a fact she writes the captions. She did not mention Sam Lufti on the video that she posted asking people to calm down because she is ok. I will not believe it is her doing unless she says it. And she hasn't yet, it's all captions.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:09 PM, studlygeorge said:

What’s confusing to me is that Britney can file a petition for termination at her own will. She can do this with or without her conservators consent. In fact, either of them can. However, no petition has ever appeared on Britney’s docket. It makes me wonder what the hell has been happening in the court hearings? Because if the conservatorship was being filed to end, the petition would show and Britney would legally be required to appear at every court hearing. This hasn’t been the case. So what’s been going on? Because as it appears, the conservatorship is not being shown to coming to an end.

Then we hear stuff like Jayden saying he wants to “help” his mom. Help her with what? We also see videos of her saying she loves freedom and posts pics of reading a book about a survivor who won’t be silenced. WHAT is going on?

My biggest question is if Britney wants out, why hasn’t she filed? She is legally allowed to file. I understand in the past they may have been holding her kids over her head but she now only has 10% custody, so that doesn’t seem like much of a pawn anymore. Kevin also has been very liberal with letting her see them whenever she wants.

is it money? Are they threatening to leave her with absolutely nothing if it is dissolved? Is that even allowed? 

I still don’t think as fans we should be questioning her mental health issues. At the end of the day, that is truly none of our business. However we can call out the obvious shady business happening around her.

The situation is really confusing to me. The deeper you dive, you’d think the more it would make sense, however it’s quite the contrary.

Excellent post. 

Bold part: This is something I've been thinking of lately. Yeah, I do think some shady things are going on in the background and this is a way for the leeches to continue to feed on the host. It'd be house cleaning time if you had somebody free from their restraints and acting with their own free will. But there's just **** that doesn't make sense to me. What's the end game for all of this? If the leeches are planting **** to make Britney look bad, won't that blow up in their faces after awhile? I guess that's a question that falls on the side of the general population. At what point do you say "I just can't support a sick game anymore." Is that why Britney's being promoted as a nostalgia artist these days? "Eh, diehard fans might come to the conclusion something's shady and they stop supporting the product because it goes into the leeches pocket. Are they really banking on the people that aren't fans but like her hits to keep things afloat? I don't really think that's gonna work either. Will they just stay with the host til they bleed her dry and then just jump to a new host? 

I'm uncomfortable playing armchair psychiatrist and that's why I won't. I don't know what's going on behind closed doors. I just sympathize and wish for the best...whether Britney's sick and she is able to get the help she's needed or if she's fine and wants to be free of the leech infestation problem. 

• 1 year later...

I think the only way we can know if she is perfectly fine would be to let her be. Get rid of the conservatorship and see what happens. Maybe she’ll do just fine, maybe she won’t. At the end of the day I think that is the only way to be certain of what’s really going one with her.

Britney would not be in this situation to begin with if she were not rich and famous.  We let young, poor nobodies ruin their lives due to mental illness, alcoholism, and **** abuse all the time.  Not saying that Britney was or was not dealing with any of those specific things in 2007/2008 because we have no real way of knowing, but guardianship/conservatorship was always meant to give the heirs of elderly wealthy people a mechanism to protect the assets they were "entitled" to inherit.  It was applied to Britney in spite of her young age because she had people in her life that were willing and corrupt enough to take advantage of something that is already disgusting.  

No one needs a conservatorship.  Britney deserves her freedom regardless of whether or not she uses it to make choices society deems are good. 

I think that if she wanted out she would be out of it because she can ask to end it. She seems to have something wrong with her and it's sad to see and I think that it puts her in a horrible position. Most people with extreme actually cases of mental health issues( schizophrenia, bipolar) never make it to that level of fame or that amount of money because of their mental health issues hold them back. Now she is an easy target and that's a shame most of the time people want nothing to do with people that suffer from these problems.

I think any mental issues Britney may have now are a result of years of being isolated and gaslit. She definitely comes across as a different person now but after years of meds, treatments, and not really having anyone on your side around, you're going to be a different person. I think they broke her. 

As to why she never filed to end the conservatorship, I think they've gotten her to a point now where she believes she needs one. You can only be told something so many times before you finally start believing it. Initially, I think it was about the kids but now I think she either still doesn't know she can petition (remember her lawyer has been terrible the entire duration of this thing. I wouldn't be surprised if he withheld info from her) or they've just beaten her down so badly she doesn't believe in herself anymore.

Her IG videos pretty much confirm they've at least succeeded in breaking her confidence.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:03 AM, CrAzAY said:

On top of this, her own son who has no ill intentions towards her, told us that she couldn’t take care of a dog. Guys how easy is it to care for a dog? Especially when you’re home 99% of the time? She also seemingly can’t even wash her own hair and doesn’t want anyone else doing it. I don’t know if she needs a conservatorship but I feel like she at least needs a care giver. Is it more about money? If she had control of her money would she blow it all? I don’t know, this is all a lot to digest and try to figure out.

Where did he say that? Was it recent?

wtf with this fan base? now we are saying she's crazy and needs a conservatorship? did i miss something? ***** if she's crazy indeed, she can be a free crazy ***** without a conservatorship #freebritney.

my god people are you all falling for the narrative? jesus christ.

3 hours ago, Edgedbruh said:

I think the only way we can know if she is perfectly fine would be to let her be. Get rid of the conservatorship and see what happens. Maybe she’ll do just fine, maybe she won’t. At the end of the day I think that is the only way to be certain of what’s really going one with her.

this old thread did not need to get bumped

On 3/5/2020 at 7:31 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

This makes me wonder even more now, why would Sam wanna be with someone who can't even take care of herself? She's in love with him but it Def confirms that he's faking his feelings towards her. I wouldn't wanna be with a guy who can't take care of himself and I'm 34. Think of what a 26 yr old guy would think! 

I've wondered this too. If she is as incompetent as team c-ship wants us to believe wouldn't any sort of romantic relationship be hugely inappropriate?

Archived