What are your beliefs about Britney's current situation?

Urbanney

What are your beliefs about Britney's current situation?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know. There's no telling what's going on behind the scenes. I don't know Britney so there's no telling if she just has anxiety/depression or if there's something more serious going on. I just wish her the best. I hope the leeches see justice and Britney can get any help that she needs--whether she's okay enough for all restraints to be lifted and she be free or she still have some stuff in place to look after her best needs versus the needs of other people wanting to make $$$$ off of her. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Spears to me is like the most fascinating popstar in history since we don’t know what goes on behind close doors. I don’t believe she needs conservatorship, she needs someone to guild her in life since she has been “over protected”  I feel like she has severe anxiety when the camera is on or when she’s around people she doesn’t know.  It’s a shame she never grew in the music Industry her team kept marketing her in the same Direction over and over. I get it *** sells but Britney is very talented and she has so much potential to release a visual album and videos if her team and record label was not so controlling and keep putting everything in the back burner and washing it down with a Disney nock off music video (Make me) 

My hopes she gets free and drops RCA and find a record label that will let her be creative in the studio and in music videos. But we all know she won’t leave RCA she’s way to loyal 

On 3/13/2021 at 9:38 PM, glitterfalls said:

I don't know. There's no telling what's going on behind the scenes. I don't know Britney so there's no telling if she just has anxiety/depression or if there's something more serious going on. I just wish her the best. I hope the leeches see justice and Britney can get any help that she needs--whether she's okay enough for all restraints to be lifted and she be free or she still have some stuff in place to look after her best needs versus the needs of other people wanting to make $$$$ off of her. 

Archived