Oops!... I Did It Again 20th anniversary merchandise has arrived

52 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica said:

Ugh, my area only has one. & if they don't have it, I'm f**ked. 

Go on recordstoreday.com and look for participating stores in your area. Then when the full 2020 list goes live on the website, call the stores closest to you and ask if they plan on ordering Britney’s release. :kiss:

Love that pic! I hope they use it for the cover :makeitrain:

Unfortunately I’m not getting my hopes up for this release. Her team is all for making the most profit with doing the least amount of work. I have a feeling the “B sides” are going to be wonky remixes and not any unreleased material. I mean, the remix they used to promote The Zone was only of their first verse and chorus. They couldn’t even be bothered for the whole 3:30 :receipts2:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

What if the B-sides are...

Deep in My Heart or Oops!...I Did It Again (Rodney Jerkins Remix) - B-side to Oops!...I Did It Again

Heart - B-side to Lucky

Walk On By - B-side to Stronger

Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know (Hex Hector Radio Mix) - B-side to Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

and the rarities are just Girl in the Mirror and You Got It All

and the remixes are the b-side remixes?

A scam tbh :haha:

Heart, You Got It All and Girl In The Mirror would cover the bonus tracks. Don’t remember if Walk On By made it as a bonus anywhere but it would count as a B-side anyway. Would love for Deep In My Heart to be included as it wasn’t on Urban Outfitters BOMT pressing.

For some reason I’m expecting either one of these options. A 2 LP, first disc the original 12 track album. Second disc, the bonus tracks / b sides on Side A, Oops remixes on Side B.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Record store day is all over the world but music shops have to put orders and they NEVER know beforehand how many copies they will get...my store got NONE of Madonna's La Isla Bonita and True Blue last year...I had to go to a different shop and found them eventually. It's totally random and quite rare...most releases only get like 12.000 copies which is LOW. I am kinda pissed they would celebrate Oops this way cause a lot of fans will miss this out and I bet I will too as Belgium is a small country and the bigger countries get more copies...

I’m mostly afraid of that, it’s not like indie record stores would be happily placing an order besides SF where you will be duking it out with an average gay for that one last copy of it.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Heart, You Got It All and Girl In The Mirror would cover the bonus tracks. Don’t remember if Walk On By made it as a bonus anywhere but it would count as a B-side anyway. Would love for Deep In My Heart to be included as it wasn’t on Urban Outfitters BOMT pressing.

For some reason I’m expecting either one of these options. A 2 LP, first disc the original 12 track album. Second disc, the bonus tracks / b sides on Side A, Oops remixes on Side B.

I hope if it's a double, that it's all the 15 tracks + Walk On By on the first disc. So that it's just one complete listen. And the remixes on the second disc. But anyway, if this is on vinyl, I wouldn't care because I'm not on the vinyl train yet. I hope it comes out in cd format too.  :bcutelaugh:

8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m mostly afraid of that, it’s not like indie record stores would be happily placing an order besides SF where you will be duking it out with an average gay for that one last copy of it.

You’d be surprised, my local record store here in the South Florida area stocked Madonna, Katy Perry and Lizzo for the Black Friday RSD last year. They order based on what is popular and able to sell at their store. It’s best to call participating stores in your area to see if they plan on ordering it.

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Deep in My Heart or Oops!...I Did It Again (Rodney Jerkins Remix) - B-side to Oops!...I Did It Again

Heart - B-side to Lucky

Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know (Hex Hector Radio Mix) - B-side to Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

That’s what I’m  thinking it’ll be. 

This is really cool, though! I love the cover! It’s so cute!

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The Australians are so lucky since their version is already the complete 16 track edition. The only one with Walk On By. They don't need this re-release, if not only for the alternate cover and possible different pictures inside the booklet. :bcutelaugh:

But watch the cover just be a temp and fans receive the normal cover :bieber: I mean it is her team

WE NEED THIS **** DIGITALLY! I REPEAT - WE NEED THIS **** DIGITALLY! :liar: Seriously... "Walk on By" and "Heart" are available via "The Singles Collection", but we're still missing "You Got It All" and "Girl in the Mirror". Not even talking about the rest of the b-sides from the rest of her albums because god knows that ain't ever happening. :ehum: So many artists have released anniversary editions of their albums and released them on streaming as well. Why can't Britney. :huh:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Heart - B-side to Lucky

It's going to be like that, it's obvious. 

I'd love them to re-release her records (up to in the zone) with alternate covers and a new booklet, featuring new remixes, demos and unreleased tracks. Something like that (published on CD, vynil and streaming services) would be an easy way for her team to grab some money and something interesting for us to have. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Heart - B-side to Lucky

Kinda expecting this to but am i dumb 2 hope