Oops!... I Did It Again 20th anniversary merchandise has arrived

On 3/2/2020 at 6:10 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

The cover must be a placeholder though, just like how the Urban Outfitters page used the slipcase version of Blackout

ESHpbKYWsAoBryO?format=jpg&name=small

This could possibly mark the end of Britney's contract with RCA since she allegedly had to at least drop one album this year to fulfill her contractual obligations

oops-vinyl.jpg

britney-spears-oops-i-did-it-again.jpg?maxwidth=555

Spoiler

20th anniversary.Baby Blue Coloured LP Vinyl.Remixes, B sides & Rarities.Only a year after the success of her debut album ...Baby One More Time, Britney Spears' sophomore album was another offering of pop perfection for the TRL generation, setting a years-long record for the highest first week of sales by a female performer.Oops!...I Did It Againwas no accident -and to celebrate its 20thanniversary, this new collection features four rare remixes of the hits "Oops!...I Did It Again," "Lucky," "Stronger" and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know," plus four rare songs from the album sessions only released outside the U.S., including a cover of The Jets' classic ballad "You Got It All."

https://recordstoreday.co.uk/releases/rsd-2020/britney-spears/

Four songs? Since international editions only had three bonus tracks that means they will slap Walk on By at the end...

OR MAYBE THEY WILL RELEASE ASKING FOR TROUBLE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

Resultado de imagen de OPRAH GIF

EDIT: 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Omg. I do not know what to think. I actually happen to have all those remixes (the DLMBTLTK is actually beautiful; the others sound dated honestly). About the b-sides, I have two... I mean of course a new Britney release is always nice, I prioritise her music above ALL, and that cover is gorgeous, but this isn't that special either... She is a living legend, I hate how they are treating her music. I fear they are not organising themselves ahead of time. Is someone from her team actually collecting all her unreleased music? It is being taken care of? Clearing all possible rights issues or whatever? I mean if she ever happens to d-- (I cannot even spell that word) they better release a freaking literal suitcase with actual rarities for fans to buy the next day.

6 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

britney-spears-oops-i-did-it-again.jpg?maxwidth=555

Reveal hidden contents

20th anniversary.Baby Blue Coloured LP Vinyl.Remixes, B sides & Rarities.Only a year after the success of her debut album ...Baby One More Time, Britney Spears' sophomore album was another offering of pop perfection for the TRL generation, setting a years-long record for the highest first week of sales by a female performer.Oops!...I Did It Againwas no accident -and to celebrate its 20thanniversary, this new collection features four rare remixes of the hits "Oops!...I Did It Again," "Lucky," "Stronger" and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know," plus four rare songs from the album sessions only released outside the U.S., including a cover of The Jets' classic ballad "You Got It All."

https://recordstoreday.co.uk/releases/rsd-2020/britney-spears/

Four songs? Since international editions only had three bonus tracks that means they will slap Walk on By at the end...

OR MAYBE THEY WILL RELEASE ASKING FOR TROUBLE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

Resultado de imagen de OPRAH GIF

EDIT: 

That album art is EVERYTHING!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, rik said:

i need a remastered and finished version of welcome to me on vinyl and streaming services

**** release the rest of the in the zone tracks fromt he fred durst stuff to the unreleased cathy dennis and michelle bell tracks

Britney has unreleased Cathy Dennis' tracks? :umomg: She's a ******* genius. Her work with Kylie Minogue is legendary and I thought "Toxic" was the only Britney song written by Cathy. :overwhelm: