Oops!... I Did It Again 20th anniversary merchandise has arrived

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

omg where are you from?

to ship to the UK it's super expensive :tear:

Shipping to or from UK is always expensive. I think in this case it's extra pricey due to the odd shape and size of the shipment box. I love buying things from the UK and the shipping is always the only bad part.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Ok guys help! Can we order the remix LP now? Link please?

It won't come out until Record Store Day. Do check with your local record store for the dates since they're splitting it into 3 different dates. The first one won't be until August in the States. Hopefully we will get the releases list for the first round as it gets closer to the event date. I doubt if they would release everything on the very first round in August though.

43 minutes ago, Isla said:

Lol what? That's expensive :crying4: 

Yeah, shipping from US to Europe has always been a big joke. Especially since we can also get some extra taxes when it arrives in the country... 

It's soooooo expensive that's why I don't buy anything from US website anymore... I wait until it's available on a store or webstore from Europe to pay less...