Oops!... I Did It Again 20th anniversary merchandise has arrived

The remixes are fine, and it’s nice to have all the bonus tracks together.

Yes, all of these have been released previously in one form or another (mostly limited edition singles/box sets/releases) - but that’s exactly what Record Store Day releases are. Collector’s items. This isn’t Britney’s label/team being lazy, I’m happy that they’re actually participating in it.

To regular fans (not die hards like most of us here), most of these tracks may be new material to them. I’m not mad at this release. 

• Like 2

Anyone else think that as a fandom should we boycott that release? Or am I the only one who thinks so?

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF

It doesn't even offer anything new and the only reason they do it is to generate money, it's not even a 20th anniversary edition (which would be the most correct)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 10:02 PM, ALXS said:

Anyone else think that as a fandom should we boycott that release? Or am I the only one who thinks so?

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF

It doesn't even offer anything new and the only reason they do it is to generate money, it's not even a 20th anniversary edition (which would be the most correct)

I not really into it either... It's a hipster trap lol
Honestly vinyl have become such a cash grab. Like who the hell has a turntables these days fourfiveseconds-rihanna-eye-roll1.gif

tenor.gif

• 1 month later...