Larry Ruldolph fired????

Cappycorn87

20 minutes ago, Nickey said:

But how can they hire a manager right now when the cship is slowly collapsing? :receipts2:

Maybe it isn't collapsing and this means the wheels are starting to turn again and a plan is being set... a comeback maybe? I mean, it actually makes sense that it's business as usual because the conservatorship is still in place. :janet:

I'm actually scared. Don't know if I'm here for it or not but I'm sure I will be supporting the next era no matter what.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Don't know if I'm here for it or not but I'm sure I will be supporting the next era no matter what.

I'd be torn if an era happens really soon. I support Britney the person but the brand...as long as she's not in control of it, I don't know :tiffanycries:

I'd feel sad giving money to her handlers now that I know about the cruelty behind the scenes...:decisions:

26 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I'd be torn if an era happens really soon. I support Britney the person but the brand...as long as she's not in control of it, I don't know :tiffanycries:

I'd feel sad giving money to her handlers now that I know about the cruelty behind the scenes...:decisions:

I'm torn too 💔 but I can't with the idea of me not supporting it EVEN if it's still under the conservatorship. It's her name on the line. And if it flops, Britney will know. And that'll even drive her into more anxiety. :tear: If it flops, they're not gonna know (or care) that it flopped because of a boycott by the Britney Army. We don't matter to them. They know we're not that powerful. I mean there aren't a lot of people protesting during the hearing last January. They don't care. And with BJ and GLORY not hitting #1, they already know that her fanbase isn't that big anymore so they're not scared of us. They're after the casual fans who are clueless and that made the Vegas residency a hit and that's why POM went on tour. We didn't do that. The locals did. So if the new album flops, they're (including her) just gonna think that Britney isn't relevant anymore and that it's over for her. And that will break her heart. And I don't want that. :crying2:

All i know is I am against the conservatorship but that will not be a reason for me to stop supporting her, particularly her brand/empire. I know we all do. We all love her and even if there's a lot of talks about boycotting, the vinyls are selling just fine. The fragrance cancellation sent us all into panic. See? We all care even if some people say they will boycott. Because WE LOVE HER.

44 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Seriously her team can’t even update her Spotify with the current background videos like other artists who are less successful than Britney :ririshade2:

You would think a Britney Spears would have a backdrop to her songs on Spotify 

You're mad about that? I'm mad about Oops!...I Did It Again having that scanned booklet as it's artwork where you can even see the staples at the side. That is even more disgraceful than not having a backdrop. Also, they have the title wrong. Oops! should not have a space between the ellipsis and the "I". The song title is correct but the album title is wrong. And I am absolutely appalled at new stans on Twitter writing it with the space in between. :flop:

Furthermore, the In The Zone cover on Spotify is not the original one. A true fan will know that the font in that cover is not the real one and the blue is not even the right shade of blue. Check your booklets, people. The real cover is the one on the In The Zone EP - as it should because they share the same artwork anyway.

Next, the Britney cover... what is that dried up artwork. It looks like if you leave your booklet out in the sun for 3 months. They also titled Overprotected with a "- Radio Edit" when it's not. It's the correct album length.

UGHHHHH I hate her Spotify pageeeeee.

pokemon GIF

Good thing I listen to her music offline and not via streaming where I can experience the complete Britney and complete Oops!...I Did It Again. Ughhh i hate being a Britney stan. Why do we have to go through so much flopness. :crying2:

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Wait,, what did he say?? Why don't I remember this? 

This was Larry's comment: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/15/britney-spears-manager-larry-rudolph-perform-vegas-residency-conservatorship/

Britney's rumored response (Funny thing this article has been removed) https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/05/britney-spears-manager-larry-rudolph-fired/?fbclid=IwAR3iWgZNUe9lX9ZbYWzx6RmJp91OMvRdlQQclbGcg0qeotFCVQ9JoAvYF7w  but here's a screenthot:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-28-at-2.43.33-PM.png

40 minutes ago, BritLay said:

I don't anything about him, educate me please lol. Britney needs people that genuinely care and will fix her career. 

Britney's career from 1998 to 2003 was managed by Johnny Wright, who left her to manage Justin Timberlake after the split (they were both managed by him). 

In 2008  called out her family for putting Britney the brand ahead of Britney the person. That's the reason I thinks he cares about her. 

“A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She’s been divorced twice, she doesn’t have custody of her kids, she’s being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her.It’s too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back.”

47 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Britney's career from 1998 to 2003 was managed by Johnny Wright, who left her to manage Justin Timberlake after the split (they were both managed by him). 

In 2008  called out her family for putting Britney the brand ahead of Britney the person. That's the reason I thinks he cares about her. 

“A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She’s been divorced twice, she doesn’t have custody of her kids, she’s being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her.It’s too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back.”

ok but do u know if he's a good manager now?
is he still a manager nowadays?

maybe is better to have someone fresh.

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, Dirk said:

ok but do u know if he's a good manager now?
is he still a manager nowadays?

maybe is better to have someone fresh.

Very true because back then he negotiated a lot of good deals for Britney and it definitely helped her career a lot, I don’t know about now though and you’re right, she needs someone fresh. She knows and understand the industry now to navigate her way now but she needs help and a fresh pair of eyes is best.

Archived