Larry Ruldolph fired????

Cappycorn87

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Well seems like he does have ties in Vegas so Britney will be back there, then.  I wonder if Britney's broken foot breaks her newest Vegas deal or prolongs hiatus.  What date was Domination supposed to start in 2019?? Funny how she broke her foot almost exactly a year after the original start date of Domination. 

February 2019 but it didn’t have a return date, but I remember NappyTabs saying they hoped it would be back by January 2020. I don’t think Domination will ever return (as sad as that makes me, cus it genuinely sounded like an awesome show), but a return to Vegas in general sounds very likely.

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Maybe it isn't collapsing and this means the wheels are starting to turn again and a plan is being set... a comeback maybe? I mean, it actually makes sense that it's business as usual because the conservatorship is still in place. :janet:

I'm actually scared. Don't know if I'm here for it or not but I'm sure I will be supporting the next era no matter what.

This was my exact thought. Just because one person is fired doesn’t mean everything is going to stop. It’s only inevitable before Britney’s next era. This is all just like Larry said when Domination was cancelled, “At least this will be good for ticket sales when we reannounce Vegas.” Any publicity is good publicity for these people.

5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Wait,, what did he say?? Why don't I remember this? 

In the midst of #FreeBritney craziness he told TMZ she would probably never perform again. A few days later she was seen by paparazzis and they asked if she would ever perform again and she like smiled and said “of course I will I love my fans” or something like that.

I really don’t know how to feel about this. Like it’s exciting because Britney will probably be marketed like Gaga and have great choices made for her, but it’s such a shame because the conservatorship is still in place. It’s a mixed bag.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

February 2019 but it didn’t have a return date, but I remember NappyTabs saying they hoped it would be back by January 2020. I don’t think Domination will ever return (as sad as that makes me, cus it genuinely sounded like an awesome show), but a return to Vegas in general sounds very likely.

This was my exact thought. Just because one person is fired doesn’t mean everything is going to stop. It’s only inevitable before Britney’s next era. This is all just like Larry said when Domination was cancelled, “At least this will be good for ticket sales when we reannounce Vegas.” Any publicity is good publicity for these people.

In the midst of #FreeBritney craziness he told TMZ she would probably never perform again. A few days later she was seen by paparazzis and they asked if she would ever perform again and she like smiled and said “of course I will I love my fans” or something like that.

I really don’t know how to feel about this. Like it’s exciting because Britney will probably be marketed like Gaga and have great choices made for her, but it’s such a shame because the conservatorship is still in place. It’s a mixed bag.

But change is most likely coming April 30th

It would be something if this is true, but I highly doubt it... 

Britney can’t drive her own car, or choose her own medical treatment, but you think she can hire and fire her managers?? Jamie/Lou/Jodie would be the ones who make the decision unfortunately. And unless there’s something going on behind the scenes with these key players, I don’t see them firing Larry. He’s in too deep like the rest of them. 

However, if Britney ever gets her freedom back, I hope he’s one of the first people she kicks to the curb. 

On 2/28/2020 at 3:17 PM, Catalin said:

Britney's career from 1998 to 2003 was managed by Johnny Wright, who left her to manage Justin Timberlake after the split (they were both managed by him). 

In 2008  called out her family for putting Britney the brand ahead of Britney the person. That's the reason I thinks he cares about her. 

“A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She’s been divorced twice, she doesn’t have custody of her kids, she’s being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her.It’s too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back.”

Ok. Well, I am officially a Johnny Wright stan lmao! It really makes me think...... what if he stuck with her instead of going to Justin??? I think he would have been able to handle her supposed bipolar disorder in a way that would take care of her mental health while still keeping her career successful. He prob would have gotten her treated before it could really be a public problem. 

Would they're future success be flipped? Would Justin have faded and Britney continued her reign before settling down. Would they have gotten back together?? Would Britney have found an A list instead of Kevin Flopline?  sigh. 

Didn’t Britney herself say that Johnny Wright worked her into the ground and that’s why SHE fired him? Also, his allegiance to Justin probably didn’t help. Idk.

Larry always seemed to respect Britney’s mental wellness and has been able to work around it and keep her career going without driving her into the ground.

idk if the Larry hate is warranted.

• Super Mods
On 2/29/2020 at 1:12 PM, colormefresh said:

Didn’t Britney herself say that Johnny Wright worked her into the ground and that’s why SHE fired him? Also, his allegiance to Justin probably didn’t help. Idk.

Larry always seemed to respect Britney’s mental wellness and has been able to work around it and keep her career going without driving her into the ground.

I think you have backwards honey :jlostare:

On 2/29/2020 at 6:12 PM, colormefresh said:

She started to complain about crazy schedules and being overworked during the Onyx Hotel Tour when, you know, it was only Larry and not Johnny

• 3 weeks later...

Archived