Rumor: Sam is set to become Britney’s manager and conservator

burns

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, marioh said:

How about no one becomes next conservator and Britney finally takes control of her own life for a change? She's almost f**king 40. :nochillbrit:

Exactly. How does Sam even qualify to have legal authority over the Mental Health & Wellness of another person? Doesn’t he want to be Actor? 
:beynah:

I don’t know if that would be in her best interests , I mean nobody really knew who this guy was until he got involved with Britney and now he is making music ect . I don’t know it seems very sketchy, if I was Britney I wouldn’t trust anyone, everyone has a motive for being with her . It must be so difficult to be her, I couldn’t imagine how it must be . I mean he would have it made and be set if that were to happen 

They trust San until he drains her dry and uses her to further his own career and agenda in the entertainment industry . I just don’t trust this guy , think about it an aspiring entertainer sees an chance to latch on to Britney now all of a sudden he is getting attention also recording music I’m telling you he is just a more attractive Kevin with his own motives 

25 minutes ago, Tyetiana30 said:

They trust Sam until he drains her dry and uses her to further his own career and agenda in the entertainment industry . I just don’t trust this guy , think about it an aspiring entertainer sees an chance to latch on to Britney now all of a sudden he is getting attention also recording music I’m telling you he is just a more attractive Kevin with his own motives 

All this. And let's say he DOES become her manager/conservator.... Eventually Britney is going to be turned off by him saying no to everything and controlling her. 

Not that that's a bad thing. She will finally be able to see his true intention and hopefully break it off with him. 

But at the end of the day, his plan from day 1 was to date her to become famous. She and the rest of her team have been so blinded by his "charm and good boy image" to see it. 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

All this. And let's say he DOES become her manager/conservator.... Eventually Britney is going to be turned off by him saying no to everything and controlling her. 

Not that that's a bad thing. She will finally be able to see his true intention and hopefully break it off with him. 

But at the end of the day, his plan from day 1 was to date her to become famous. She and the rest of her team have been so blinded by his "charm and good boy image" to see it. 

He may have them fooled but I can see past his facade . I think people aren’t as upset over it because he is more attractive than Kevin but in all honesty he is exactly like Kevin just not white trash and with a good body. I mean let’s look at the facts he is what 14 years younger ?an aspiring entertainer and musician? What better way to get famous by dating Britney . I just see a repeat of Kevin situation 

5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is bonkers. Which is why I think it’s crazy enough for her team to possibly do. If true, it would definitely be the strangest thing ever. Definitely Jason 2.0, and Sam would be literally the luckiest guy in the world. 

He kinda is already since he weaseled his way in already lol 

i don't believe it. 1st because i doubt Jamie approves any of Britney's relationship. 2nd because Sam is nobody in the business to be world's most popular artist's manager. ANd also i do want Britney to be free from the personal cship but i don't want her to be choosen any managers be4 she got out. Also i think we already saw that happened to her love/manager/conservator Jaison...i actually wonder there is he. Probably somewhere in Bahamas drinking and spending all the money he got from Britney..:thinkney:

Okay first of all, how do we know that this source from Twitter is legit. And second of all, that reply tho. :bcutelaugh:

At this point, i'm not surprised. I mean, they are in love and whether you believe it's true love or not is irrelevant because they are in a relationship. And like all relationships, the point of it is being together forever and marriage and stuff. So it makes sense that he'd eventually be her conservator while Britney is still deemed to be "unfit".

And what about the part where he said that Jamie approves and will agree to the dissolution of the conservatorship if Sam becomes manager? So we just have to let him be manager and bye bye conservatorship?

Well, I feel like we should take this with a grain of salt, since it's basically just a speculation with no evidence to back it up.

...If this does happen, however, I'll be really annoyed. I mean, Britney is nearly 40 and her conservator will now be a guy 10 years younger than her? With no experience in psychology or anything needed to properly fulfill the role of a conservator? Nah. :4music:

Archived